Speculation Beckford to Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suprised that Huddersfield have gone public with this, if nothing else it alerts other clubs to a possible loan move. City pulled the plug in the last few minutes, my guess it would be over money, NP rarely if ever involved in contract negotiations, so someone within the club not happy with the agreement, again only another guess but the CEO springs to mind she is responsible for the financial side of things, and wasn't prepared to the financial implications, especially if we were still paying part of his salary. Remember this is quess work so go easy, I'm feeling fragile today.

We were in for Harry Kane, he chose Norwich so we stopped Beckford going out.

Stringer was speculating on the moan in, that we had a replacement lined up, that fell through at the last minute. his guess was Billy Sharp

Stringer was speculating on the moan in, that we had a replacement lined up, that fell through at the last minute. his guess was Billy Sharp
My guess would involve a BBC employee shaped container and a large amount of excrement

I'm suprised that Huddersfield have gone public with this, if nothing else it alerts other clubs to a possible loan move. City pulled the plug in the last few minutes, my guess it would be over money, NP rarely if ever involved in contract negotiations, so someone within the club not happy with the agreement, again only another guess but the CEO springs to mind she is responsible for the financial side of things, and wasn't prepared to the financial implications, especially if we were still paying part of his salary. Remember this is quess work so go easy, I'm feeling fragile today.

My understanding has been that Susan Whelan stays out of anything to do with the players which is why there is a "Football Director" in Andrew Neville. Again it is my understanding that Steve Walsh Sr judges whether a player is any good and if Nigel then wants him it is Andrew Neville who does the negotiating.

My understanding has been that Susan Whelan stays out of anything to do with the players which is why there is a "Football Director" in Andrew Neville. Again it is my understanding that Steve Walsh Sr judges whether a player is any good and if Nigel then wants him it is Andrew Neville who does the negotiating.

And its my understanding that City wanted a permanent transfer at the end of the loan deal and Huddersfield said no!

I was just about to scoop you on this, then I realised I had opened the same thread twice in two seperate tabs and was reading the same post I'd just read 10 seconds ago. :icon_redf

It's an age thing. I do it all the time.

Joey? Zak? Tommy Wright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670