Before/After game.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
We kind of go from place to place really, but have I've been to F bar (Turnstyle) a few times recently and the Huntsman.

Teeno said:
We kind of go from place to place really, but have I've been to F bar (Turnstyle) a few times recently and the Huntsman.

used to go to both of them years ago. Not been in the turnstile for years, whats it like with the new name?

webmaster said:
I worked behind the bar there...for one night. Decided it wasn't my kind of job.

Not your run of the mill pub........how long ago was that

webmaster said:
So did I. Not the railway!

its wierd, when I lived there I used the Plough or Bulls head, they were more in crawling distance home.

Since I moved I use the Railway...

Boy Genius said:
its wierd, when I lived there I used the Plough or Bulls head, they were more in crawling distance home.

Since I moved I use the Railway...

Never really went in the local pubs that much when I lived in Ratby, I was more likely to go to the Airman's or the Red Cow.

One of my friends lived across the road from the Railway (the house next to Casepak), so I'd occasionally go in there with him.

webmaster said:
Never really went in the local pubs that much when I lived in Ratby, I was more likely to go to the Airman's or the Red Cow.

One of my friends lived across the road from the Railway (the house next to Casepak), so I'd occasionally go in there with him.

not allowed out now.......:icon_cry:

usually go to the counting house (depending on who the away team is) or the local hero before a game. did start using the sports bar at the ground but the 3hour wait to get an overpriced beer starting pissing me off

normally go to Local hero, don't know where anyothers are not living in leicester!!

Living in Blackpool dont get to many home games now but was down for the Cardiff game and went in the 1884 bar before and after, quite a few ex players in there. Spoke to Ally Mauclen and my all time hero David Nish. Beer not as good as im used to up north but ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669