Ben Mee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight into the squad for today apparently!

Don't know anything about him, hopefully he's good. Suprised by the signing. No mention of position in that article.. Assume he's a centre back because we need cover?

He's definetely a defender, from the other stories about him on their site.

Last edited:
Defender................but not sure where in defence!

I know he's a defender, but I'm not sure where along the back 4 he plays. Might consult Football Manager quickly - should say what his natural position is...

I know he's a defender, but I'm not sure where along the back 4 he plays. Might consult Football Manager quickly - should say what his natural position is...

Check if he's any good while your consulting FM.

centre back apparently

Check if he's any good while your consulting FM.

Not that FM is that accurate, but he's a centre back and nowhere near as good as my best central defender, Curtis Davies. That's for Leicester.

In real life though, it sounds as though Man City are keen to step up his development and he's not too far away from breaking into the first team setup. Could be a good move for us, if only to provide us with a bit of cover in the centre of defence.

This all reminds me of a chaotic period similar to the relegation season - hopefully Sven will deal better than Ollie did

Another raid on the Man City coffers and another central defender ( assuming that the Bamba deal is agreed). It's to be hoped that one of these is a 'talker', that seems to be what Hobbs needs alongside him.

On football manager this lad becomes a lower league star with potential. In real life he was part of a very succesful cup winning Man City youth team.

Im happy with this :). Future !

It is a loan deal. Future? Perhaps, but not ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669