Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont want any of them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
trickytrev said:
londonfox said:
Bent... definately Bent... although I think the chances of signing him are less than zero...

There is no such thing as negative probability mate. So it is zero then.

The gospel according to Pythagoras... :wink: :wink: :wink:

trickytrev said:
londonfox said:
Bent... definately Bent... although I think the chances of signing him are less than zero...

There is no such thing as negative probability mate. So it is zero then.

The gospel according to Pythagoras... :wink: :wink: :wink:

hard to chose , we all know what Bent is capable of and he is a great player, but i dont know much about Novo :? so i cant vote

At least with Bent we know what he is actually like. Novo may be good but also may be shite. We should concentrate on getting Bent but alas, we won't get him :(

Joe_Fox said:
At least with Bent we know what he is actually like. Novo may be good but also may be shite. We should concentrate on getting Bent but alas, we won't get him :(

Ipswich cannot afford to keep him though, they have an agreement after they came out of administration that they can't pay anyone over a certain amount so they can't pay Bent for much longer!! They are shooting themselves in the foot by asking for a fee, if they didn't we would snap him up. Shame really, i'll settle for Novo or McPhee though

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

Ipswich cannot afford to keep him though, they have an agreement after they came out of administration that they can't pay anyone over a certain amount so they can't pay Bent for much longer!! They are shooting themselves in the foot by asking for a fee, if they didn't we would snap him up. Shame really, i'll settle for Novo or McPhee though

Bent will get a Premiership club, someone like Charlton or Brum might get him as back up.

As for McPhee, I think he's gone to Portugese side Beira Mar......

Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

Bent will get a Premiership club, someone like Charlton or Brum might get him as back up.

Charlton will be looking at spending some decent money for a player, Earnshaw IMO. Brum have too many strikers to offer Bent an appetising chance.

McPhee will only sign for them if Port Vale keep rejecting offers from english teams as he can go there for nothing and says he is frustrated that Vale are rejecting bids from Leeds and other teams.

Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

Charlton will be looking at spending some decent money for a player, Earnshaw IMO. Brum have too many strikers to offer Bent an appetising chance.

McPhee will only sign for them if Port Vale keep rejecting offers from english teams as he can go there for nothing and says he is frustrated that Vale are rejecting bids from Leeds and other teams.

Charlton won't necessarily spend big on one player. They may decide to go for Bent because he's a proven Premiership striker, whereas Earnshaw is not....Birmingham were after Dickov, even with the Heskey transfer, although he would certainly be a squad player, they may offer him some decent dosh though. I can see someone like Everton going after him with Campbell and Fergsuon past it...

Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

Charlton won't necessarily spend big on one player. They may decide to go for Bent because he's a proven Premiership striker, whereas Earnshaw is not....Birmingham were after Dickov, even with the Heskey transfer, although he would certainly be a squad player, they may offer him some decent dosh though. I can see someone like Everton going after him with Campbell and Fergsuon past it...

You may well be right there, there is no doubt he shouldn't struggle to find a premiership club as clubs are so lazy these days in signings players, they just sign anyone half decent who's free. Bent/Rooney partnership would be sweet

Malf said:
You may well be right there, there is no doubt he shouldn't struggle to find a premiership club as clubs are so lazy these days in signings players, they just sign anyone half decent who's free. Bent/Rooney partnership would be sweet

I doubt Everton will go for Bent. I would see a club like Portsmouth going for him as he's not going to cost that much in relation to other big name strikers. I hope not though, Bent will hate those Bell ringing bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363