Bent or Novo?

Bent Or Novo

  • Novo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont want any of them

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    50
Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

New Member
If you were micky adams and had a certain amount of money to spend who would you try and sign? you can only pick one.
 

trickytrev

New Member
Marcus Bent is proven premier class, I have never seen Nacho Novo play but even if I were I doubt he will be to the same standard.

It is all irrellevent really as we have no chance of getting Marcus.
 

chrislcfc18

New Member
Nacho Novo has said that he will join city on one condition................that his three brothers chillie, cheese and salsa can also join :lol: :lol:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
chrislcfc18 said:
Nacho Novo has said that he will join city on one condition................that his three brothers chillie, cheese and salsa can also join :lol: :lol:
Erm, was that a joke? :lol: :wink:

Looks like Cainy has been sniffing glue again......
 

Southern Fox

New Member
I would have Benty. With no Dickov, he could be our hitman and from what I saw last season, I would go for him.

He is flaboyant (sp.) and selfish but I like that. He could do definite damage with a full season of Div One football next season playing up front.

Gutted, he has disappeared!
 

EMC Fox

Active Member
I agree - we know Bent and he's up for it...

Bad news is it looks like 'arry is going to offer Sir Les a chance at Pompey... so he's not coming back

6 a side anyone? :(
 

Scowcroft

New Member
EMC Fox said:
I agree - we know Bent and he's up for it...

Bad news is it looks like 'arry is going to offer Sir Les a chance at Pompey... so he's not coming back

6 a side anyone? :(
I don't think Sir Les wants another season at Premiership level.
 

Malf

New Member
Scowcroft said:
EMC Fox said:
I agree - we know Bent and he's up for it...

Bad news is it looks like 'arry is going to offer Sir Les a chance at Pompey... so he's not coming back

6 a side anyone? :(
I don't think Sir Les wants another season at Premiership level.
:?: :?: :lol:
 

trickytrev

New Member
Scowcroft said:
EMC Fox said:
I agree - we know Bent and he's up for it...

Bad news is it looks like 'arry is going to offer Sir Les a chance at Pompey... so he's not coming back

6 a side anyone? :(
I don't think Sir Les wants another season at Premiership level.
Yeap, he only said he would consider a new contrac t if we went down.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
EMC Fox said:
I agree - we know Bent and he's up for it...

Bad news is it looks like 'arry is going to offer Sir Les a chance at Pompey... so he's not coming back

6 a side anyone? :(
I don't think Sir Les wants another season at Premiership level.
:?: :?: :lol:
It's true! That's why he said he would retire if we stayed up, and would only consider playing at a lower level....
 

Malf

New Member
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
EMC Fox said:
I agree - we know Bent and he's up for it...

Bad news is it looks like 'arry is going to offer Sir Les a chance at Pompey... so he's not coming back

6 a side anyone? :(
I don't think Sir Les wants another season at Premiership level.
:?: :?: :lol:
It's true! That's why he said he would retire if we stayed up, and would only consider playing at a lower level....
You've cruely edited all of that because you have the power without any evidence you've done so!
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
EMC Fox said:
I agree - we know Bent and he's up for it...

Bad news is it looks like 'arry is going to offer Sir Les a chance at Pompey... so he's not coming back

6 a side anyone? :(
I don't think Sir Les wants another season at Premiership level.
:?: :?: :lol:
It's true! That's why he said he would retire if we stayed up, and would only consider playing at a lower level....
You've cruely edited all of that because you have the power without any evidence you've done so!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't help it if you think like a complete arse..... :wink:
 

MKFox

New Member
Scowcroft said:
It's true! That's why he said he would retire if we stayed up, and would only consider playing at a lower level....
is he not going to finish at his beloved and newly promoted qpr?
 

Scowcroft

New Member
MKFox said:
Scowcroft said:
It's true! That's why he said he would retire if we stayed up, and would only consider playing at a lower level....
is he not going to finish at his beloved and newly promoted qpr?
There has been rumours that he might do that. Not sure they could pay him much of a wage though.......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  9
Everton  9
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Leeds Utd  6
Tottenham   4
Chelsea  4
Newcastle Utd  4
10 West Ham Utd  3
11 Aston Villa  3
12 Brighton  3
13 Manchester City  3
14 Manchester Utd  3
15 Southampton  3
16 Wolves  3
17 West Brom  1
18 Burnley  0
19 Fulham  0
20 Sheffield Utd  0

Latest posts

Top