Bernie - Has he died?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcfcfem

Someone has posted a message on You Tube saying our Bernie has died. Does anyone know anything else? I have searched the Leicester Mercury on-line but cannot find anything.

Last edited:
Someone has posted a message on You Tube saying our Bernie has died. Does anyone know anything else? I have searched the Leicester Mercury on-line but cannot find anything.

There were rumours on another forum that his house was up for sale? :icon_eek: :eek: :102: :102:

Well I think its important we know. He is our biggest mascot and fan and deserves a good send off from the rest of the LCFC fans. I have emailed the club. Maybe they know!

I know he has missed a few games recently, and the last time I saw him ( at Wolves ) he didn't look too well. Hope he's OK, he's about the only thing still individual about our club.

Maybe Bernie has the same relationship that flowers have to ET.

The club dies, Bernie goes with it :102:

bernie7qg.jpg

I hope not but mainly I would really like not like to miss his funeral as the streets shoud be flowing with blue painted faces. Personally, I think Bernie is our biggest legend for the club.

Can u imagine him in heaven though?, laying on a cloud, stopping only to stand up and have a piss on it, mumbling at jesus about "sheep shagging bastards" :038:

Has anyone contacted the Mockery? Perhaps they might be able to find out (obituaries etc)

Worth a go....

The truth is Bernie is more recognisable and IMO more fans relate to him rather than they can to the players, a sad indictment of the current state of our club

Ive contacted the club who are aware that he has moved and has been seen in Loughborough. They are going to make a few enquiries. He will probably be there in all his glory on Saturday, wondering what all the fuss was about! Long Live Bernie

i really hope it's not true. he was a cracker and it was so funny to watch home fans faces as bernie steam rolled into their turf. What a great bloke. If it isnt true i hope people stop taking the piss out of him now.

And your right there shoudl be hundreds of leicester fans at his funeral all in colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669