• Lilian Nalis vs Leeds

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Joey Gudjonsson vs Hull

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHS

ok, so in recent seasons there have been 2 memorable goals that we have scored. The Muzzy Izzet overhead kick at Grimsby was pure brilliance, as was Lilian Nalis' goal in the 4-0 drubbing of Leeds. We now have another good contender for the best goal in Joey's 50 yarder yesterday.

But what is the best goal?

Vote/discuss. :)

Muzzy's is still the best for me but to be fair they were all fantastic goals. More please. :thumbs_up

can u do one for almost the best goal, anyone remember muzzy against pompy when we had already been relegated, he was playing his last home game for us and received the ball on the half way line with his back to goal and a defender, flicked it over him on the turn, before it bounced dinked it over another player and then volleyed it from about 35-40 yards only for it to go a couple of inches wide, for me that was one of the best attempts i have ever seen including on tv! Muzzy you are a ledgend!!

ps - u may as well get out of that brummy shit hole and come back here now cus brum are gona be in the championship next year!!

actually gary coatsworth scored the best goal ever, and it must of been about the only goal he scored for us, against luton i think it was, how the fcuk did someone like him manage to score a belter like that!!!!

Last edited:
Muzzy also scored a great goal against spurs in a midweek game that i think we won 2-1 after going 1 down it was very similar to nalis' against leeds that has to be one of my favourites

escos66 said:
Muzzy also scored a great goal against spurs in a midweek game that i think we won 2-1 after going 1 down it was very similar to nalis' against leeds that has to be one of my favourites

you mean the one in the 'don't go martin' game? if say aye it was quality!

escos66 said:
Thats the one and yes it certainly was quality:041: :041:

Heskey scored a lovely goal that day as well.

We have scored some corkers over the years. A few that stick in the memory are:

Lowe V Spurs
Muzzy V Villa (in fact most of Muzzys goals were gems!)
Lennon V Charlton
Sav at St James
Bruno V the Arse
Bruno V Southampton
Theo V Man Yoo

And on and on and on......!Love it!

collymore against sunderland was a cracking goal

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
i went to that Grimsby match. i couldn't wait to get home and see the goal again. i just couldn't believe what i had witnessed

I wasnt at Grimsby but thats exactly how I felt yesterday. We like scoring crackers against these east yorks teams!

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
Heskey scored a lovely goal that day as well.

We have scored some corkers over the years. A few that stick in the memory are:

Lowe V Spurs
Muzzy V Villa (in fact most of Muzzys goals were gems!)
Lennon V Charlton
Sav at St James
Bruno V the Arse
Bruno V Southampton
Theo V Man Yoo

And on and on and on......!Love it!

Guppy at Chelsea

What about....

Steve Claridge versus Manchester United in the Coca Cola Cup. Gary Parker's 20 yard pass up to Heskey who back heeled the ball on the volley to Claridge who volleyed into the net from just inside the area. Pure class!

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
I wasnt at Grimsby but thats exactly how I felt yesterday. We like scoring crackers against these east yorks teams!

East Yorks!!! :018: :018: :018: :018:
You'll get hung from the Humber Bridge with talk like that round here. But I'll let you off on this occasion seeing as your Swedish.:icon_lol:

cleefox said:
East Yorks!!! :018: :018: :018: :018:
You'll get hung from the Humber Bridge with talk like that round here. But I'll let you off on this occasion seeing as your Swedish.:icon_lol:

that's what i was thinking when i read that :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570