Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Lilian Nalis vs Leeds

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Joey Gudjonsson vs Hull

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about fans favourite sir dion last season against rotherham........i was at that match and i spent all game saying how shit he was, in my defence when he scored the lad next to me said "you still think he is shit?" and my response was "yes"

fitz said:
how about fans favourite sir dion last season against rotherham........i was at that match and i spent all game saying how shit he was, in my defence when he scored the lad next to me said "you still think he is shit?" and my response was "yes"

Nah, 'twas good but nowhere near as good as them three up there!

Joe_Fox said:
Nah, 'twas good but nowhere near as good as them three up there!

i should have put a previous quote in about previous cracking goals (such as collymore, izzet etc.), was never really suggesting it was the best ever, just a good one.....total fluke

EMC Fox said:
Shame Fryatt didn't stick the ball away after his run through the Hull defence on Sat... that would have been a contender I'm sure
Oh yeah, I forgot completely about that until I read this, that was a good run.

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
i went to that Grimsby match. i couldn't wait to get home and see the goal again. i just couldn't believe what i had witnessed

I agree with that I was there too with my lad and right behind the goal net. I had my camera with me BUT it was too quick for me

matt_c0nn0lly said:
can u do one for almost the best goal, anyone remember muzzy against pompey when we had already been relegated, he was playing his last home game for us and received the ball on the half way line with his back to goal and a defender, flicked it over him on the turn, before it bounced dinked it over another player and then volleyed it from about 35-40 yards only for it to go a couple of inches wide, for me that was one of the best attempts i have ever seen including on tv! Muzzy you are a legend!!
QUOTE]
Agree with that one too

Joachim against Barnsley in the cup in 93 when he burst on to the scene. Won the BBC goal of the season. Brilliant.

glyn said:
Joachim against Barnsley in the cup in 93 when he burst on to the scene. Won the BBC goal of the season. Brilliant.

It was BBC goal of the month, but not goal of the season (I think it came second).
Made standing in the cold and rain on open the terrace at Barnsley seem worthwhile - until the penalty shootout :mad:

Gary Coatsworth...

Steve Claridge against Palace!!

Shinned it my arse! :098:

2 yard toe poke by Brauny at the 2005 5 a side comp.....:038:

MKFox said:
2 yard toe poke by Brauny at the 2005 5 a side comp.....:038:

Actually I vote for this as well!!! :icon_bigg :038: :038:

Classic goal! Would have been beaten by Mks turn and shot in the quater final but it hit the bar! :icon_sad:

webmaster said:
It was BBC goal of the month, but not goal of the season (I think it came second).

:mad: Damn, I hate getting corrected by Webbo! I'm usually pretty good. But I must double check my facts before coming out with them :icon_lol:

Joachim's against Millwall the following season was brilliant as well, but less famous. What a legend he was for two seasons.

Willlow said:
Actually I vote for this as well!!! :icon_bigg :038: :038:

Classic goal! Would have been beaten by Mks turn and shot in the quater final but it hit the bar! :icon_sad:

and set the opposition up for a goal, all in one.

Duzza said:
and set the opposition up for a goal, all in one.
Total football Durham.....:icon_bigg

glyn said:
Joachim's against Millwall the following season was brilliant as well, but less famous. What a legend he was for two seasons.

Joachim's against Barnsley in the FA Cup replay, when he hit it from outside the area with the outside of his foot, fantastic goal.

Stans hatrick against Sunderland, all three were crackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566