best in leicester?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and it's in such a salubrious location as well

But it's near the fabulous golden mile and its run down factories... what better location could there have been?

But it's near the fabulous golden mile and its run down factories... what better location could there have been?

It really is a fabulous location...as long as you can avoid all of the junkies, crack heads and career-shoplifters that surround it.

and it's in such a salubrious location as well

Swedish Fox you should notice that people are criticizing the area around the Space Centre but no one is criticizing the Space Centre itself. It will also be marvellous for any Swedish Foxcubs.
Of course someone will now criticize it just to be contrary.

I think the space center is a great day out for parents and kids, although any foxcubs under about 4 will end up bored shitless :)

Swedish Fox you should notice that people are criticizing the area around the Space Centre but no one is criticizing the Space Centre itself. It will also be marvellous for any Swedish Foxcubs.
Of course someone will now criticize it just to be contrary.

Why do you think somebody will criticize it just to be contrary? :102:

As you've already pointed out, nobody has criticized the space centre, just the the awful area surrounding it. Not that you even needed to point that out as I'm fairly sure Swede Fox would've worked that out for himself.

I would like to say thnks for the advice guys....a good time had by all ...plenty of alcohol consumed and we partied to late...still feeling the effect today...one thing i will say is that the bar tenders don't know how to mix drinks...even red bull vodka came in various shapes and forms...in Walk-about we asked for A BLACK Russian and i had to explain how to make it..

I haven't been in yet, but walked past at about 8pm and it was empty. Personally I think the fact they only sell Amstel on the tap on your table will put people off.

They've got a huge cocktail menu, wine & bottled beers at the bar.

Plus they do good food, so its not just Amstel or nothing.

Best Pub -The Dover Castle

Best Area -St.Matthews Estate..charming area

Best Club - KRR WMC

Best Curry House -Don't eat that funny foreign grub

Best Pub -The Dover Castle

Best Area -St.Matthews Estate..charming area

Best Club - KRR WMC

Best Curry House -Don't eat that funny foreign grub

Dover castle ahh????I didn't realise you where a Rainbow warrior?takes all sort..hehe..mind you lucking at some of the local ladies on saturday maybe is enough to turn a man that way

Dover castle ahh????I didn't realise you where a Rainbow warrior?takes all sort..hehe..mind you lucking at some of the local ladies on saturday maybe is enough to turn a man that way

Didn't You ? You must be the only fecker on here who hasn't then

They've got a huge cocktail menu, wine & bottled beers at the bar.

Plus they do good food, so its not just Amstel or nothing.

Yeah I had heard they do a lot of other drinks but when your whole pitch is having taps on the table I would expect a better choice than Amstel. I expect most will go in once just for the novelty value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566