Best in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was hardly making a concerted effort to get away from them was he? Without audio it is hard to know for sure, but I would imagine that the police are asking him to move away, instead he walks across them. After the incidents earlier in the day it's no suprise that they police where on edge. If he wasn't at the protests why was he in the area?

He was hardly making a concerted effort to get away from them was he? Without audio it is hard to know for sure, but I would imagine that the police are asking him to move away, instead he walks across them. After the incidents earlier in the day it's no suprise that they police where on edge. If he wasn't at the protests why was he in the area?

He was simply walking home from work

he was walking home from work but he looks a real thug doesn' he ? you can tell the way he is walking with his hands in his pockets in an aggressive manner..
whether they caused his death is very debatable but is their really any need for such aggression from the police officer ?

he was walking home from work but he looks a real thug doesn' he ? you can tell the way he is walking with his hands in his pockets in an aggressive manner..
whether they caused his death is very debatable but is their really any need for such aggression from the police officer ?

None but the Policeman will no doubt get away with murder. Why has that Policeman not been arrested? :mad:

Even if he was there attending the protest, they had absolutely no right to assault him like that.

can't really say the officer caused his death,the bloke might have been on forty fags and a bottle of scotch a day

can't really say the officer caused his death,the bloke might have been on forty fags and a bottle of scotch a day

He looked like he was as pissed as a newt on the video.

hard to reckon without audio, but, ffs innocent or not why **** about with riot police? And knowing about the demos he hardly picked a clever route home, if indeed that was true...
the OB, knowing that it was likely they were being filmed must have given some warning.

Hardly a surprise to see that the grauniad had the film....

oh aye,superb our 'riot police',top notch,trained to the very highest order....'riot police' i ask you

Last edited:
hard to reckon without audio, but, ffs innocent or not why **** about with riot police? And knowing about the demos he hardly picked a clever route home, if indeed that was true...
the OB, knowing that it was likely they were being filmed must have given some warning.

thats what i thought

oh aye,superb our 'riot police',top notch,trained to the very highest order....'riot police' i ask you

I don't get it?

Why was he there, standing between the police and the (some of) rioters? I can't believe they didn't tell him to move out of the way, only audio will prove/disprove this.

If they did tell him and he didn't move then, well i'm sorry but he deserved to be shoved out of the way.

What would you suggest the police should have done if we accept that they had asked him to move? If they didn't then it's a completely different kettle of fish.

Having said all that, still a terrible shame the guy died.

He wasn't ****ing about with the police, they were with him. By all accounts there were police cordons everywhere so it would have been difficult for him to plan a way home. At the end of the day the police assaulted him, whether that had any effect on what happened later they had no right to do it. By the way, the copper who pushed him over had given him a whack on the back of the legs just before. He had his hands in his pockets and his back to them, he was hardly a threat. Why push him over?

Last edited:
Thugs dressed up, yet more evidence.

He wasn't ****ing about with the police, they were with him. By all accounts there were police cordons everywhere so it would have been difficult for him to plan a way home. At the end of the day the police assaulted him, whether that had any effect on what happened later they had no right to do it. By the way, the copper who pushed him over had given him a whack on the back of the legs just before. He had his hands in his pockets and his back to them, he was hardly a threat. Why push him over?

exactly,if he was mouthing off etc then he deserved it but he had his hands in his pockets with his back to them and was walking away from there,i find it staggerring how anyone can defend the actions of the police officer.he wasn't standing betweenthe rioters and the police he as walking away from them.how exactly was he '****ing about with the police' ?:icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669