Best in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the copper had been having objects thrown at him all day and was in no mood for making allowances. I know that if I came out of work and that was going on I would get the **** out of Dodge and quick. As far as body language goes, turning your back and slowly walking away is more antagonising than it is deflective of any aggression. He would have been better facing them and showing his hands.

must be horrible for him....oh hold on thats what he gets paid for isn't it ?

Maybe the copper had been having objects thrown at him all day and was in no mood for making allowances. I know that if I came out of work and that was going on I would get the **** out of Dodge and quick. As far as body language goes, turning your back and slowly walking away is more antagonising than it is deflective of any aggression. He would have been better facing them and showing his hands.

:038::038:

He was fcuking about and got pushed in the back. He soon got up and made sure he left the police plenty of room. He didnt seem to be struggling then did he?

Any other country and he would have been battered with batons and then arrested. In this country we push him over and there is outrage.

I would be interested to hear who he worked for and where he worked. He didnt look like somebody who had just finished work.

the police looked in the wrong to shove him, but a shove is a shove

if the bloke is going to die from a shove, he was going to die at some point very soon

silly tosser could have got home easily, he worked exactly where i work at Monument

yeah like the guy had a bomb in his rucksack on that tube train.it was a total over reaction by the police officer yet again but its not surprising anymore

that was totally different, this was a spur of the moment that was supposed to be a planned organised operation - totally and utterly different

He was fcuking about and got pushed in the back. He soon got up and made sure he left the police plenty of room. He didnt seem to be struggling then did he?

Any other country and he would have been battered with batons and then arrested. In this country we push him over and there is outrage.

I would be interested to hear who he worked for and where he worked. He didnt look like somebody who had just finished work.

he was a newspaper seller,they tend not to wera saville row

He was a newspaper vendor in the City. They generally work untill 18.30 - 17.00 ish. He was dressed exactly as you would expect.

if the bloke hadntve died then i doubt we would have heard anymore of this

Playing the Devils Advocat is fine, but some of the arguments offered are simply barmy.

By your line of thinking anyone near a riot copper with his hands in his pockets should be hurled to the floor with no thought for the effects of these actions.

Are these not highly trained (Highly protected) individuals? Is this the best way they could have handled this situation? If it is then being a member of the riot squad must be a walk in the park. No wonder they do so much paperwork, they don't need the time for training with the look of things.

that was totally different, this was a spur of the moment that was supposed to be a planned organised operation - totally and utterly different

but you can't go beating someone to the ground because they just might have a weapon in their pocket,did he have one.it seems you are guilty until being proved innocent now.does he look like a violent thug to you,are they the actions of a violent thug ?

he was 'moving on'.maybe he should have sprinted but if you are minutes away from a heart attack i doubt you feel that pucker

He didn't arrive in the middle by tardis, he walked, you could therefore assume the police may have approached him before?

And if so...there you go. If he was indeed having some sort of heart attack at this point then well it's all very unfortunate. If he was staggering and could not hear the police warnings and maybe couldn't respond, then the whole thing is a tragedy.

I (without evidence) find it difficult to comprehend that this was the first time the police had ''crossed'' with him?

He didn't arrive in the middle by tardis, he walked, you could therefore assume the police may have approached him before?

And if so...there you go. If he was indeed having some sort of heart attack at this point then well it's all very unfortunate. If he was staggering and could not hear the police warnings and maybe couldn't respond, then the whole thing is a tragedy.

I (without evidence) find it difficult to comprehend that this was the first time the police had ''crossed'' with him?

:038::038:

Maybe the copper had been having objects thrown at him all day and was in no mood for making allowances. I know that if I came out of work and that was going on I would get the **** out of Dodge and quick.

How would you have done that? Would you have charged the police line and demand to be let through so that you could be on your way home?

As far as body language goes, turning your back and slowly walking away is more antagonising than it is deflective of any aggression. He would have been better facing them and showing his hands.

That's debatable and is still no justification for an unprovoked assault by the cop.

If you are on the verge of or are having a heart attack you might well look like that.

In which case his heart attack wasn't down to the officer pushing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669