Best LCFC Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe_Fox said:
I like the Molly Malone one and you can't beat Jingle Bells because it normally means we are about to win a match.

I think the "Who?" thing is a bit long in the tooth now - boring.
The one that's stood the test of time is the "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaahhh bull shit aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That's a cracker - I remember someone on this forum calling for fans to stop it because it was old and immature - surely that's the whole point! :lol: Every other team that does that just don't do it with any conviction - Southampton did it during the Pompey cup clash and it was, to be kind, pathetic!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

Joe_Fox said:
The one that's stood the test of time is the "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaahhh bull shit aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
have i been the only one saying "you're shit aaahh"?

Joe_Fox said:

That's a cracker - I remember someone on this forum calling for fans to stop it because it was old and immature - surely that's the whole point! :lol: Every other team that does that just don't do it with any conviction - Southampton did it during the Pompey cup clash and it was, to be kind, pathetic!

its always good when about 10 minutes after the goal kick someone goes AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Always makes me smile :D

Yeah, or when it continues for about 20 minutes, constant aaaaaah! -ing for ages. hehehehehe!

MKFox said:
Joe_Fox said:

:roll:

MKFox said:
Joe_Fox said:

Oh yeah? :? Still, it sort of sounds the same anyway. It's a bit like "Cheat Fell Over" or is it "She Fell Over", I was never sure which it was so kind of just shouted "Sheat Fell Over" and was done with it.

fookin hell, half of them? you need an award to have heard half of them! armchair supporter writing his own chants methinks

Joe_Fox said:
MKFox said:
Joe_Fox said:

Oh yeah? :? Still, it sort of sounds the same anyway. It's a bit like "Cheat Fell Over" or is it "She Fell Over", I was never sure which it was so kind of just shouted "Sheat Fell Over" and was done with it.

play safe and go "oi, oi, oi! oaaaah TWAT you're shit aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

'You're shit aaahh' was David Brent at the Quiz Night when Finchy through the shoe over the Pub.

The funniest song i have heard at a football match had nothing to do with the game.

A chap a few rows behind us had spotted his ex missus (who had cheated on him on a number of occasions so he told us after) in the crowd with her new bloke and started singing (to what i think is an elvis song)

strangers in my wife
their taking chances
shes had VD twice
from passed romances

Hilarious at the time, would of been funnier if the rest of the crowd had joined in

mitcho_uk said:
The funniest song i have heard at a football match had nothing to do with the game.

A chap a few rows behind us had spotted his ex missus (who had cheated on him on a number of occasions so he told us after) in the crowd with her new bloke and started singing (to what i think is an elvis song)

strangers in my wife
their taking chances
shes had VD twice
from passed romances

Hilarious at the time, would of been funnier if the rest of the crowd had joined in

tis classic that mate. its frank sinatra i think

fitz said:
mitcho_uk said:

strangers in my wife
their taking chances
shes had VD twice
from passed romances

tis classic that mate. its frank sinatra i think

it is to the tune of strnagers in the night. A classic

That's horrible and has no play in football.

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570