Maybury Joey Weso Hughes

Hume Fryatt

Bench Hendo, Brevett, Tiatto, Williams, Elvis

No room for Andy Welsh? I am surprised!

Rab

Stearman paddy paddy nisa

????????? weso Hughes welsh

hume fryatt

With 2 wingers and a left back i cant see anything wrong with our current best XI of:

Rab

Stearman
Kisnorbo
McCarthy
?

?
Weso
Hughes
?

Hume
Fryatt

Why are you lot putting Hughes in the centre!! Its plainly obvious he has not got the pace and is far too lightweight for this league. At the moment Williams is playing well and ran the midfield in the first half against Reading - i think he is starting to come good and will play in the middle next season with Wesoloski or AN Other.

At the minute it (not including Joey) it has to be

Hendo

Stearman
Kisnorbo
Paddy Mac
Johansson

Maybury
Williams
Weso (or AN Other)
Welsh/Hughes

Fryatt
Hume

As 21 points from 30 prove that is your best team

30 from 30 would be the best team. i havnt been impressed with hughes or williams this year really.

Bren said:
Why are you lot putting Hughes in the centre!! Its plainly obvious he has not got the pace and is far too lightweight for this league. At the moment Williams is playing well and ran the midfield in the first half against Reading - i think he is starting to come good and will play in the middle next season with Wesoloski or AN Other.
IMO Hughes beats Williams in this league hands down and will always be my first choice in the centre alongside Weso.

lako42 said:
30 from 30 would be the best team. i havnt been impressed with hughes or williams this year really.

30 from 30?? Somebody has to ask!

As we stand:

GK Rab

RB Dicky
CB Paddy
CB Paddy
LB Nissa

RW Elvis
CM Weso
CM Joey
LW Welsh

ST Hume
ST Fryatt

Next Season:

GK New

RB Dicky
CB Paddy
CB Paddy
LB New

RW New
CM Weso
CM New
LW New (Welsh if we keep him)

ST Hume
ST Fryatt

Last edited:
Bren said:

Really? Must be watching a different game. I did see someone wearing No. 6 ambling around the midfield playing a bit better than he has been but nothing resembling running a game.

Incidentally, he was the same No. 6 that vanished in the 2nd half and did all he could to avoid getting the ball, as well as continuing to amble about the centre circle.

Bren said:

I see more skill and guile from Hughes than most midfielders in this league, also vision and technique. Lightweight? What, like Muzzy Izzet you mean? Nonsense. He's a much better passer of the ball than Williams. Williams is a false dawn.

My Best XI

This Season

Henderson

Stearman
Paddy M
Paddy K
Johansson

Hughes
Weso
Joey
Welsh

Fryatt
Hume

Next Season

New Keeper

Stearman
Paddy M
Paddy K
New Left Back

Hughes
Weso
New Centre Mid
New Left Mid

Hume
Fryatt

You really can't include Wesolowski in the team for this season or next as he is to inexperienced yes he has potential but another few leg breaks and his careers over. The best way to use him would be bringing him on as a sub for the last few minutes. My team would be:

Henderson

Stearman Mccarthy Gerrbrand Kisnorbo

Hammond Hughes Williams Welsh

Hume

Fryatt

Why drop Nils? Why play Kisnorbo left back? These 2 have been 2 of our better players in recent games, no need to swap them about.

Sam said:
You really can't include Wesolowski in the team for this season or next as he is to inexperienced yes he has potential but another few leg breaks and his careers over. The best way to use him would be bringing him on as a sub for the last few minutes. My team would be:

Henderson

Stearman Mccarthy Gerrbrand Kisnorbo

Hammond Hughes Williams Welsh

Hume

Fryatt
Fookin' 'ell, you still here?, I thought you had talked yourself into leaving

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

had me in stitches there melton. in your sig why does it say 'my name is melton' you're parents must of been really stuck for choice naming you weren't they. They made 2 mistakes with you then didn't they.

Sam said:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

had me in stitches there melton. in your sig why does it say 'my name is melton' you're parents must of been really stuck for choice naming you weren't they. They made 2 mistakes with you then didn't they.

:icon_lol: You're funny aren't you. :icon_roll

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572