Best LCFC Starting XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam said:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

had me in stitches there melton. in your sig why does it say 'my name is melton' you're parents must of been really stuck for choice naming you weren't they. They made 2 mistakes with you then didn't they.
Don't get it, what 2 mistakes?

1 with your name

2 you being born, there get it yet

Sam said:
1 with your name

2 you being born, there get it yet
Thats not nice
You really believe I don't know what you are talking about don't you

Last edited:
Sam said:
You wanted it to be explained
I feel a little sad now Sam, why do you feel such bitterness towards me?
pathetic little boy

Last edited:
Awww I would feel sorry for you and explain it to you (but i don't like people who look for sympathy)

Sam said:
Awww I would feel sorry for you and explain it to you (but i don't like people who look for sympathy)
You can't expect me to take an insult like that and not feel hurt by it, surely.
silly little kunt, you really are falling for it aren't you
Your Mother was also this gullable, mind you she was good

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
why do you feel such bitterness towards me?

Cos you're a ****.......;)

feck off sam you ringpiece...

I like Sam, it's not very often somebody comes along with his type of "difficulties" and has taken the time and effort to learn how to type. It can't be easy for him, especially after his Dad got caught taking it up the shitter from the neighbour, while Sam was pooing on his mum's tits in the same room

Last edited:
You're all really to easily offended, clearly melton you have serious issues and instead of using this forum to consolidate you, you should get proffesional help. (just in case some of you hadn't noticed, white's quite difficult to read so try writing in a more distinguishable colour so that I can actually read your appreciative posts)

Thanks Sam,

I possibly do have a few issues, I just never thought too much about them until you so kindly pointed them out.

I shall go away, reevaluate the whole scenario that my life is currently living. Please though Sam, I ask you not to waste too much more of your effort and superior intellect diagnosing my minds conditions.

You are a true friend, I am glad you are so honest with me. I shall now turn to you as my role model

Sam said:
You're all really to easily offended, clearly melton you have serious issues and instead of using this forum to consolidate you, you should get proffesional help

He tried but they couldn't do anything for him...

You know what I can't understand HF, Sam is really under the impression he makes an impact on people, nothing could offend me less than something that is totally irrelevant to me.

The poor lad really is in a delusionary state

Give Sam a break, he needs it. ;) :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572