Best Line in a film!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did mean choose life and I do know most of it off the top of my head but couldnt be arsed to find the rest/write it out. Rentons scottish speach is pretty good to.

What does he say when he chucks the glass off the balcony? Cant remember it at the mo.

Last edited:
Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore - Robert Duvall, Apocalypse Now (1979):

"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

:thumbs_up :109:

"Just imagine this (pan camera to 9 incher) all the way up your ass bitch...No, don't worry, I don't do any of that anal business, that costs extra....."
Samson, classic film called Fireworks.........

MKFox said:
"Just imagine this (pan camera to 9 incher) all the way up your ass man...No worries, I do all of that anal business, but it costs extra....."
'Bacon' a low budget film shot on location at the Woburn Golf and Country Club,I had a small part in it myself........

Disgusting..absolutely disgusting

Last edited:
Well, when I came home from school my head started to get really hot. So I drank some cold water, but it didn't do nothing. So I laid in the bathtub for a while, but then I realized that it was my hair that was making my head hot. So I went into my kitchen and I shaved it all off. I don't want anyone to see.

&

It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

&

Yeah right. Who's the only one here who knows the illegal ninja moves from the government?

Harry Callahan has to explain why he shot a man]
Harry Callahan: Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.
The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!

ScarboroughFox said:
Well, when I came home from school my head started to get really hot. So I drank some cold water, but it didn't do nothing. So I laid in the bathtub for a while, but then I realized that it was my hair that was making my head hot. So I went into my kitchen and I shaved it all off. I don't want anyone to see.

&

It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

&

Yeah right. Who's the only one here who knows the illegal ninja moves from the government?

:038: :038: :038: Quality quotes from a quality film!!

'...get busy living or get busy dying.'

'...you cant be hurt, your superman'

:icon_wink

See my signature, classic film, classic line! Also:

"We can't stop here. This is bat country!", or pretty much any other line fromt hat film!

"Shit, Carlson! are the toilets working?"

Mutant on The Bounty.

Last edited:
"That's a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?"

"Austria"

"Austria! Well, then. G'day mate! Ha. Ha. Ha. Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!"

"Let's not"

"Just when I thought you couldn't do anything dumber, you do something like this... and completely redeem yourself!"

Melton Fox said:
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy - Life Of Brian

"I'm not." - from the same film (In response to Brian saying: "You are all different")

Hector said:
"I'm not." - from the same film (In response to Brian saying: "You are all different")

"Well, she turned me into a newt!"

"A newt? "

"...I got better"

From Holy Grail, classic!

and "Sheckel(sp) for an ex-leper"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511