Log in to stop seeing adverts

Best P*ter T*ylor signing!

Who was the best?

  • Callum Davidson

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James Scowcroft

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Simon Royce

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    56
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedi

New Member
I think looking back P*ter T*ylor made some good signings! There are the obvious bad ones Akinbiyi, Wise, Benjamin, Lewis and even Matt Jones.

Personally I think Ian Walker was his best signing. What do you reckon boys and girls?
 

Petrescu

Member
Ian Walker easy, but even I and probably most of us would of bought him though for the price he was available for.
Followed by Gary Rowett.
James Scowcroft is NOT worth 3 million though! :oops:
 

londonfox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
I think Gary Rowett was a quality defender. Very consistent.
Same goes for Callum, not bad in midfied either. Now that he's back fit I think he and Billy should between them be the ones to acompany Muzzy in midfield...

Leave Thatcher at LB and Riccy at CB...
 

Scowcroft

New Member
londonfox said:
Scowcroft said:
I think Gary Rowett was a quality defender. Very consistent.
Same goes for Callum, not bad in midfied either. Now that he's back fit I think he and Billy should between them be the ones to acompany Muzzy in midfield...

Leave Thatcher at LB and Riccy at CB...
Totally agree. Callum was excellent in midfield with Muzzy last season. I think that we played some of our best football with Callum in midfield with Muzzy.
 

Jedi

New Member
I did put Mancini on it but it didn't work! Saying that he only played 4 matches! Forgot about Sturridge so what does that tell you?!
 

Scowcroft

New Member
It was funny when we got Sturridge - Him and Ade upfront. It was Sturridge who looked the 5 miilion striker....... :lol: :wink:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
There was a bit of bemusement when Basset let go of Sturridge in the first place - He knew what he was doing though - He got Paul Dickov........... :D
 

Scarby

Active Member
Scowcroft said:
It was funny when we got Sturridge - Him and Ade upfront. It was Sturridge who looked the 5 miilion striker....... :lol: :wink:
What did Deano do wrong, we should have never had sold him to the you know whos
 

Jedi

New Member
ScarboroughFox said:
Scowcroft said:
It was funny when we got Sturridge - Him and Ade upfront. It was Sturridge who looked the 5 miilion striker....... :lol: :wink:
What did Deano do wrong, we should have never had sold him to the you know whos
Didn't he have a training ground bust up with Bassett? He wasn't prepared to train hard!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

LCFC Twitter

  1. Scenes when this went in 🤪 @HarryMaguire93's late winner at Southampton was 1️⃣ of 3️⃣ #lcfc victories in August 👇

  2. 🇸🇪🇺🇸🇬🇷 Coming soon. https://t.co/c5RnRElHCO

  3. Signed t-shirts worn by the players during Alan Birchenall’s 39th Annual End of Season Run are still up for auction 👇

  4. "He certainly showed Japanese players can play in the Premier League." 🇯🇵 More from Masatoshi Mori, journalist for the Hochi Shimbun ⤵️

  5. 2018/19 Junior Season Ticket Holders can now book onto this Wednesday’s free ‘play on the pitch’ event at King Power Stadium! 🏟

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Manchester City 38  98
Liverpool 38  97
Chelsea 38  72
Tottenham  38  71
Arsenal 38  70
Manchester Utd 38  66
Wolves 38  57
Everton 38  54
Leicester 38  52
10 West Ham Utd 38  52
11 Watford 38  50
12 Palace 38  49
13 Newcastle Utd 38  45
14 Bournemouth 38  45
15 Burnley 38  40
16 Southampton 38  39
17 Brighton 38  36
18 Cardiff City 38  34
19 Fulham 38  26
20 Huddersfield 38  16

Latest posts

Top