Best signing thus far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

city-faithful

My old man told me that Sven recently said that, should he stay fit, Michael Ball will be his best signing of the summer. Personally I think Matt Mills is the best signing we've made this summer. A very competant center back, and he's young with it. Hopefully this'll be the start of a long and fruitful career at Leicester. Who do you lot feel the best signing we've made is?

Izzet

How can we judge when most of us haven't seen them play yet !?

Whilst theres no strict formula for it I'd say that you have a little think and state which signing has impressed you most. I certainly haven't seen Matt Mills play for Leicester, yet I am quite happy with the signing as I think it'll be a good one. I may be wrong, I may be right.

Sorry, this post comes up every season... why is everyone now being an arse about it?

I think Johnson will be our best signing if he stays fit. Or Konchesky.

why is everyone now being an arse about it?

It's the talking balls way, I guess. Johnson has the potential to be a class act, but there a hell of a lot of 'ifs'. IF he stays fit, IF he can recapture his form, IF he puts a shift in each game...

Nugent

I'm hoping Kasper turns out to be the keeper we've been missing for years.
As for the outfield players brought in, they all seem to have something about them that whet's the appetite.
What I saw of Mills against Valencia, he looks like he could become a "Walsh" like cult figure. (mind you, last person that was said about is now at Hull )

Regardless of players we've signed this summer, I just want to say that Vichai and Top have been the best signing the club have made in the past 40 years, if not ever.

Regardless of players we've signed this summer, I just want to say that Vichai and Top have been the best signing the club have made in the past 40 years, if not ever.

Yep.

I just can't get over the depth of the squad.
Left back for me is almost the biggest example of this.... he's not signed yet I know, but who a year or two ago, who would've expected us to have Michael Ball AND Konchesky as our left backs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669