Better Squad than last season??

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...Yes. I don't go in for all this Rogers hatred that people seem to have, he played some good games for us last year before he fell out of favour with Micky, the best since he came here infact. Although I've only seen Wilcox play once, so there is plenty of room for the benefit of the doubt, he was awful that once and I would not cheer to see him in the line-up at LB"

Come on mate Rogers is a shocker, he just use to put his head down and run, the quality of his crosses were awful and his overall performances were crap, Id have Wilcox in my team anyday over Rogers. Wilcox has struggled sp far because he isnt a left back, i cant understand why Micky has played him there when Stewart is a genuine left back :? baffles me!

steve20 said:
"...Yes. I don't go in for all this Rogers hatred that people seem to have, he played some good games for us last year before he fell out of favour with Micky, the best since he came here infact. Although I've only seen Wilcox play once, so there is plenty of room for the benefit of the doubt, he was awful that once and I would not cheer to see him in the line-up at LB"

Come on mate Rogers is a shocker, he just use to put his head down and run, the quality of his crosses were awful and his overall performances were crap, Id have Wilcox in my team anyday over Rogers. Wilcox has struggled sp far because he isnt a left back, i cant understand why Micky has played him there when Stewart is a genuine left back :? baffles me!

Wilcox played left back for England :wink:
Stewart IMO has not shown what his best position is, he has been lacking in confidence for along time now but a couple of years ago you would have said left wing rather than left back, I am not convinced about Stewart but would look forward to be proven wrong. 8)

stewart is better as a left winger, he does have a lot of skill on the ball he just doesnt have the confidence to use it so he rarely beats players, IF he gets that sorted he could be a very good winger but if not i dont see him as a decent long term prospect at left back

stewart can be excellent. he has pace and a good shot on him, he just doesn't seem to be developing as a player. he is always prone to mistakes. its a shame because when it works for him he looks fantastic, problem is when it doesn't he looks f*cking awful!

Tiatto left back when fit and not suspended, and leave Wilcox and Stewart to fight it out for the left wing slot???

Sounds like a plan to me, Steve20.

Now we've strengthened midfield, I hope to see Tiatto at left back - when not suspended or injured :wink: - and Jordan/Wilcox/Scowie battling it out for the left hand side slot.

it should only be stewart and wilcox for the left wing. Scowcroft will play on the right and will battle it out with gillespie while canero will be in contention with makin for right back

Think we should put Morris in the right midfield braket, theres no way his going to dis lodge Connelly, Dublin and Blake.

You just know though that MA will look to include Scowie in some role, which is why I included him in the left midfield options. I did, however, forget Lee Morris, who should also be included as well as Big Trev :lol: :wink: :lol: :wink:

MA loves scowy, he will play him on the right and he usually moves him to the left when he brings the left winger off.

tiatto will play LB when he's not suspended and stewart/wilcox will play on the wing. i cant see wilcox starting every game anyway

FOXFAN said:
MA loves scowy, he will play him on the right and he usually moves him to the left when he brings the left winger off.

tiatto will play LB when he's not suspended and stewart/wilcox will play on the wing. i cant see wilcox starting every game anyway

i only used to get an orange at half time :roll:

lazzer said:
FOXFAN said:

i only used to get an orange at half time :roll:

That brought a smile to my face and a half-laugh. Lazzer is back. :p :p :D :D :wink:

im guessing something that i have nevr used the words "bringing somebody off" for

FOXFAN said:
im guessing something that i have nevr used the words "bringing somebody off" for

Masturbating and I thought I lived a sheltered life. :? :? :? :roll: :p :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366