BG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having met both bg and Steven in the flesh I know which one I'd prefer to spend time with

Badly phrased. what I meant was that the fact that this wasn't as bad as he normally is should say enough about his track record.
I think that was my point too. I'd also like to think it shows he is making an effort to convey his displeasure without resorting to profanity of late.
I've had a few exchanges with BG and my impression is that his heart is in the right place, just gets a bit of red mist from time to time. Usually Steven's involvement doesn't help. Perhaps there are learning points all round?

It wasn't. Steven told BG to be nice to people, so BG abused him too. Quite how Lako thought Steven's response made things worse, or was bullying is beyond me. Steven could have infracted BG immediately but tried to calm him down.

Because, as I'm sure you know, BG and Steven hardly see eye to eye, Steven knew full well what response he would get when he posted what he did.

I spoke to him earlier and called him a ****. Semmed to brighten him up a bit.

Well he thinks highly of you, I don't know if the adage 'It takes one to know one' applies here :)

Obviously he can't, that'd be stupid, but I know for a fact that he'll be available for the ****-offs.

Shite, that'll give him more time to post crap music links on Facebook. Not good

Well he thinks highly of you, I don't know if the adage 'It takes one to know one' applies here :)

I think it probably does. Won't stop him from buying me a pint next week though :icon_bigg

When you have a chip pan fire you don't pour water on it. You use a damp rag.
David Gwalliam is never around when you need him. :icon_wink

He's swimming the Thimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673