BG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

You are kidding, has BG seriously been banned for this?

Re: Filbo Arrives at New Home

If that's the case then this place just gets worse. Perhaps we should introduce in to the T+Cs that no-one is entitled to an opinion and anyone who has then runs the risk of being banned.

It does seem a bit over the top in my (not very important) opinion.

There has been worse example than this over the years, I just think that a ban is a bit OTT, but still, not my place to comment really.

Total joke, cannot believe that this has seriously been dished out for that.

The comment made by Kanefire deserved a bit of personal abuse, not only was it a twattish comment of the highest order, but also totally unnecessary.

The comment made by Kanefire deserved a bit of personal abuse, not only was it a twattish comment of the highest order, but also totally unnecessary.

The forum rules say personal abuse is not allowed. When people are allowed to get away with it threads descend into the farce the Filbo thread had become.

If we resorted to personal abuse every time someone posted something twattish or unnecessary we'd spend the whole time calling each other names.

I think Steven personally has to take some of the blame for the way it got out of control, but he didn't break any rules so I suppose there will be no words said.

I think Steven personally has to take some of the blame for the way it got out of control, but he didn't break any rules so I suppose there will be no words said.

Wot e said.

Personal abuse is personal abuse. It is unacceptable.

If you feel someone has said something that needs to be addressed, there are ways of dealing with it which do not involve sinking to the original perpetrator's own level.

There were two instances of personal abuse by BG in this thread. He's had enough warnings and infractions over the years to know the rules.

I don't wish to be picking a fight here, but this can't be for the 'half arsed' response comment as that was said by Steven too.. I would hope that, that comment isn't one of the two instances you are referring to.

This post appeals to my sense of the absurd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570