Big Brother 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad bastard

oa048.jpg

d1_t2300_jennifer_440_A.jpg

d1_t2300_stepahnie_440_A.jpg

d1_t2300_rachel_440_A.jpg

By the way, I already hate that fat Cov bint.

d1_t2300_jennifer_440_A.jpg

d1_t2300_stepahnie_440_A.jpg

d1_t2300_rachel_440_A.jpg

By the way, I already hate that fat Cov bint.

OMGWTFLOL!!!!!!!1111

Why didn't somebody tell me? There's 3 average looking birds locked in a house doing absolutely f*ckall.
I think I'll stop doing normal stuff so that I can sit down and watch them doing f*ckall.

OOooooooo, how interesting, it's like that time last summer when we had some ants in our backgarden, I used to sit there for hours on end watching them walking around. Ants can climb up walls, did you know that?

This is much better though because these are actual females who have tits and vaginas, probably. I can't get over how exciting it is real life women!!!! OMG! I can't wait to post a picture of one of them wearing some clothes and sitting down at the same time. I bet that happens, I'm f*cking tellin ya, one of them will be wearing clothes and sitting down all at the same time, you mark my words.
I hope I'm the first one to post a picture of it, can you imagine the kudos?

OMGWTFLOL!!!!!!!1111

Why didn't somebody tell me? There's 3 average looking birds locked in a house doing absolutely f*ckall.
I think I'll stop doing normal stuff so that I can sit down and watch them doing f*ckall.

OOooooooo, how interesting, it's like that time last summer when we had some ants in our backgarden, I used to sit there for hours on end watching them walking around. Ants can climb up walls, did you know that?

This is much better though because these are actual females who have tits and vaginas, probably. I can't get over how exciting it is real life women!!!! OMG! I can't wait to post a picture of one of them wearing some clothes and sitting down at the same time. I bet that happens, I'm f*cking tellin ya, one of them will be wearing clothes and sitting down all at the same time, you mark my words.
I hope I'm the first one to post a picture of it, can you imagine the kudos?

If you don't like it, why the feck do you constantly bother to read this thread? :102:

There are threads discussing programs that I don't like, but I don't look at the thread rather than wasting my time by reading it and saying how shit it is.

If you don't like it, why the feck do you constantly bother to read this thread? :102:

So that I can take the piss out of sad f*ck that would watch this kind shite, I would've thought that was obvious.

Oh, and you need to look up the meaning of the word 'constantly' you're obviously confused by it.

Please post another picture of one of those girls City Fan, please, pleeeeeease!
Are there any pictures where one of them is drinking a glass of water?

Oh, and you need to look up the meaning of the word 'constantly' you're obviously confused by it.

con·stant (k
obreve.gif
n
prime.gif
st
schwa.gif
nt)adj.1. Continually occurring; persistent.
2. Regularly recurring: plagued by constant interruptions.

And seeing as you have posted in this thread half a dozen times and have probably been on here to read replies to your posts, I would say that was pretty constant.

con·stant (k
obreve.gif
n
prime.gif
st
schwa.gif
nt)adj.1. Continually occurring; persistent.
2. Regularly recurring: plagued by constant interruptions.

And seeing as you have posted in this thread half a dozen times and have probably been on here to read replies to your posts, I would say that was pretty constant.

So, I was right then, you are confused as to what 'constantly' means.

There are threads discussing programs that I don't like, but I don't look at the thread rather than wasting my time by reading it and saying how shit it is.

Don't rise to the bait (bell end)

The blind guy swallowed it after the albino guy tricked him into thinking it was a big 'cure blindness' tablet.

Why in the name of all that is sacred is this utter utter horseshit still on TV ?

Why in the name of all that is sacred is this utter utter horseshit still on TV ?

Because they had a fair idea that 5.4 million people would tune into the opening night show?

That 5.4 million would tune into watch Nude Badger watching or a Live Car Crash

I likecar crashes, could watch them all night.
HF what is it like watching Badgers in the nude, never tried that yet, can you get arrested for it?

Big Brother 9.......:038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038: :038:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673