Big Brother 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like my N in donnnnnington.....:icon_bigg
But that was sacrilege, any self proclaimed rock music fan should be able to spell "Donington", especially because it is widely accepted as the adopted home of heavy metal.

But that was sacrilege, any self proclaimed rock music fan should be able to spell "Donington", especially because it is widely accepted as the adopted home of heavy metal.

........ would have just returned from Glasgow with blood dripping from their ears. Spelling was not high on my list last night, trying not to shout too much when ordering my take away was top......:icon_bigg

It seems to me that there a lot of people that watch this that are what I would considerto be "not stupid". As a result, I'm curious as to whether this programme is more educational, and less of a dumbing down programme than I originally thought.

I was tempted to watch tonight's episode to see if I could perhaps educate myself and remove this attitude that I have that could possibly be described as ignorant.

I've noticed a Bruce Willis film on Sky HD tonight so I'll watch that instead. But for those watching big Brother tonight....enjoy :023:

It seems to me that there a lot of people that watch this that are what I would considerto be "not stupid". As a result, I'm curious as to whether this programme is more educational, and less of a dumbing down programme than I originally thought.

I was tempted to watch tonight's episode to see if I could perhaps educate myself and remove this attitude that I have that could possibly be described as ignorant.

I've noticed a Bruce Willis film on Sky HD tonight so I'll watch that instead. But for those watching big Brother tonight....enjoy :023:

We may assume that the contestants are all freaks weirdos and whatever. The one thing i wouldnt call them is dumb.
They are a bunch of nobodies going into the house, and the majority of them will return to such on their departure. The remaining 4 or 5 will probaly make decent money from it, with the most charasimatic having the chance to grab some sort of tv role. Imo they have nothing to lose, but plenty to gain.

We may assume that the contestants are all freaks weirdos and whatever. The one thing i wouldnt call them is dumb.
They are a bunch of nobodies going into the house, and the majority of them will return to such on their departure. The remaining 4 or 5 will probaly make decent money from it, with the most charasimatic having the chance to grab some sort of tv role. Imo they have nothing to lose, but plenty to gain.
Are you suggesting that the modern type of successful TV type personality doesn't need to work hard, have an ounce of intelligence or an ounce of talent?

Last edited:
I'd say Davina McC'nt represents everything I hate about the modern TV personality.

Along with:

Clary
Norton
Thornton

Davina.........dont love or hate her.
Clary...........tosser
Norton.........tosser but mildly entertaining.
Thornton......no opinion.

How about Ant and Dec:icon_bigg

I like them, they have old fashioned ethics, but most importantly they make me laugh.

Me too, it seems to come easy to them and although I'm sure they enjoy the trappings of their popularity and fame, they seem to be able to convince me that they are really two Geordie lads having a good time.

Although I would say these boys are not typical of the 'Geordie lads' I have had the pleasure of meeting.

What a vile person. Relished in making people feel small and being in control of them. Said it herself. Digusting.

Completely different to Mario then?

I have seen very little of this series but from what I have seen and read she seems to sum up much of what is wrong with todays society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669