big fat bloke with tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jobber is one of the most soundest blokes I've had the pleasure of meeting, He is a proper footie fan, he goes to every game and supports the lads no matter what...something which is sadly lacking on this forum

And you take the piss out of him for taking his shirt off and singing.....pah

No he doesnt go to every game, he wasn't at Partick Thistle, Kilmarnock, Cambridge, Plymouth and Palace.

No he doesnt go to every game, he wasn't at Partick Thistle, Kilmarnock, Cambridge, Plymouth and Palace.

He might have been wearing his shirt, and you just didn't recognise him....

He was at Palace. No shirt.

At half time he and a couple of his mates were helping a little lad who had dropped his money to find the coins. He was more effective at getting people to move than the youngster!

Yes, but if someone had been ejected why couldn't his flag have stayed in place until after the end of the game?

Which part of "[he] had asked for it to be brought to him" are you struggling with?

If it was because he wanted it back, well isn't that like the kid taking his ball home with him because he got subbed?!

You might very well think that...

He was at Palace. No shirt.

At half time he and a couple of his mates were helping a little lad who had dropped his money to find the coins. He was more effective at getting people to move than the youngster!

He still wasn't at Partick Thistle, Kilmarnock, Cambridge United and Plymouth.

He still wasn't at Partick Thistle, Kilmarnock, Cambridge United and Plymouth.

the bloke has a f_cking foot long city badge tattooed on his back

are you questioning his dedication to the club?

:biggrin:

he's got more space than most of us, i wouldn't have room for that.

he is a decent bloke. i was right by the bloke who got kicked out and all i could tell that was wrong was that his kid was standing up, other than that we were all bemused. when the police took the flag down i asked why they were doing it and they told me to shut up, then turned and answered when my feckin dad asked the same question

gobby fecker ;)

i hope you don't mean me.....i was quite reserved, until the steward stood infront of me telling me to sit down "If i do that then how the feck can I see the game, you're in the way!?!" poor bastards at sheff wed get no respect from me, plenty history you see

Anyone see that bloke in the papers who's missus ran out on him with someone else? He had a life-size picture of her face tattooed on his back the poor bastard. He said if he meets someone else at least it'll prove he has commitment!!!

He never used to go EVERY game...... in fact it's only been since he's become a bit of a minor celeb that he has gone to more games(Of course, I might not have noticed him at all the away games last season or the season before that or before that etc etc, after all, he kinda fades into the crowd.:icon_roll )

The cynic in me wonders if this season because of being given that bloody awful drum to bang he gets freebies to watch the cack we have to pay for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669