Big name loan deal... but who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again, according to Stringer.....

lcfc loan player back on, Sven to discuss with owners Tues, Sven: "important decisions for a big player"+news on 3 contracts 104.9fm 5.30pm

Here we go again, according to Stringer.....

Not necessarily the same player as before though is it?

I think we could do with an extra goal threat, so hopefully that's what this will be. Or another midfielder at least. In fact, a midfielder might be even more important.

Last edited:
Not necessarily the same player as before though is it?

I think we could do with an extra goal threat, so hopefully that's what this will be. Or another midfielder at least. In fact, a midfielder might be even more important.

The fact Stringer says it's 'back on' suggests to me that it is the same player.

Looks like the said player has had a change of heart and wants first team footy.

I think it was rumoured to be Shaun Wright-Phillips ....

The fact Stringer says it's 'back on' suggests to me that it is the same player.

Looks like the said player has had a change of heart and wants first team footy.

I think it was rumoured to be Shaun Wright-Phillips ....

With Adam Johnson out, SWP has been getting a run in the team, cannot see it being him.

I thought SWP was the one that Sven wouldn't entertain because of the sums of money involved. Since then I understood that he was looking for a big name signing but had been unable to secure the services of anyone. I don't think that this signing, should it happen, is SWP.

Has this been released yet?

Im just about to leave for footy training and could do with a listen on the journey.

You'd have thought somebody would've listened to it really...

I did. They said it's Zidane. Good signing I think

Stringer says on Twitter he doesn't know who the potential loan signing is.

Says King, Wellens and Gally are the 3 to be offered new contracts though

Michael Owen i keep hearing down the boozer.
Sell a few shirts etc.......

Michael Owen i keep hearing down the boozer.
Sell a few shirts etc.......

And hopefully score a few goals!

I'd be happy if it was Owen, and to be fair Owen would make sense.

He's fit at the minute (I think) but now firmly behind Hernandez in the pecking order at Man Utd. He's not getting a look in, with the 3 ahead of him and Ferguson often going for 1 upfront anyway.

He is further from the first team now probably than he was in January.... so it's not a bad shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566