Bigger Crowd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a bloody disgrace what they charge for the games, especially when we cant perform... it gets worse when you consider ive not lived in leicester for 3 years traveling back home cost a bit, and them tossers on the train want to have your pants down as well... my advice buy kids tickets at away games and claims some of your money back no one checks them anyway

Lboro fox said:
Im 23 on tuesday and still a student, and as such are a bit miffed that the club do not extend the under 22 prices to all students, id like it af all students were accounted for under the clubs pricing policies. :cry:[/quote

As most students go to university straight from sixth form, they will finsih a 3 year degree before they turn 22, therefore the club offers the discount to people under 22. if they extended for those who decided to go to university later or who decided to take gap years etc. the club would lose a lot of money. although i do think this problem could be solved just by presenting your NUS. maybe something the club could look into in future. But perhaps won't

I had two right morons beside me. The same happened on Boxing day. I know you'll say but at least the club got some money but for christ sake mistaking Heath for Dublin is a bit of a no no!:roll:

I think honestly before some one is sold a ticket the Club should insist on an intellegence test. Nothing too excessive mind you just sufficient to test whether they can tell the difference between a blade of grass and spontaneous human combustion. :x

Fair weather ****ers. :evil:

You should have sat with me. Thge two guys behind me, one a season tricket holder thought MDV was dion.

well a few blokes sitting near me shouted abuse at MDV towards the end when he took a knock on his knee for not leaving the field...obviously they have never been kicked in the knee and realise while it hurts for a short while you can shake it off, and with the rules of being hurt and having to disapear until the ref give the oposition enough advantage i dont see their point! they then went on to have a go at every fan within the section of the ground for objecting to their stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669