Bill Anderson the fairytale writer

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A tremendous late fightback just failed to earn Leicester City a point against Plymouth Argyle at the Walkers Stadium on Saturday."

My god how do these people get away with it? No mention
at all of how utterly crap we were for the majority of the match :013:

Last edited:
Because the Mercury and the club are "media partners".
This is why Bill is Milan's lapdog and why you will never read any criticism of the club from the journalists who write about City.
The bit where the fans text or write is there to try and make up for this.

Bill Anderson is a classic hack who for around 30 years has written what the local football club is comfortable to read.

To be honest - it's not unusual amongst his ilk - although he is probably one of the worst examples.

he had Hume as motm against Plymouth :081:

Last edited:
BLAnderson will never pen a bad word about city - he has to keep to the positive outlook of all local rags that their owners demand (in the muckery's case mirror group). Feelgood factor sells papers such as the mockery, evening post, evening telegraph, etc to suit their readers demographic. Better football writers write for their dailys (mostly gutter press) as their papers sell through stories of shock and misery which their audience finds more appealing. Look in todays Mirror - basically says we were shite! (which we were)

I dont know who does the player ratings for the mockery, but they sure see a different game to me. If i'm right there was only 1 or 2 players that they had down as a 5:102:. Imo most of our team were a 5 at best.
When they give a desciption of the individual players performance, they substitute ' had a shocker ' for something like ' tried hard without much reward '
Message to the mockery........you cant pull the wool over peoples eyes. If they are shit, they are shit..........end of

DMGT (Daily Mail and General Trust PLC) - owners of Associated Newspapers (Daily Mail publishers) and Northcliffe Media (Leicester Mercury publishers).

The Daily mail owns the Muckery?

Then surely we lost against Plymouth due to asylum seeking terrorists who plan to raise house prices and cut funding to the NHS..

Could be worse... Daily Express headline:- "Leicester generally fail because DIANA LIVES!!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670