Post Match Birmingham 2 Leicester 3

Missed too many chances but I don’t think the result was ever really in doubt.

Great attack
Lazy defence

Fatawu is a legend

Pop is a boring ****

Great fun really enjoyed it, Kaseidi nearly made it 4 at the end, commentators mentioned that Rooneys predecessor had a better win rate, why did they sack him?

Rotherham next let's keep this going

We need to work on our defending. Both goals we conceded (second in particular) were sloppy.

Made hard work of it in the end again but a great performance on the whole. We've got the best defence in the league but never really feel completely comfortable with a 2 goal lead....

Felt like the ref was against us a bit tonight as well. 3 goals and could have been many more really, one of which was a proper dodgy offside call against KDH.....

****ing excellent going forward / wibbly wobbly bomb scare at the back

Mavididi, Fatawu, KDH all simply sensational

Justin, Vestergaard simply dogshit

Brilliantly entertaining football from start to finish - we really should have scored six or seven.

#prayforWazza

Made hard work of it in the end again but a great performance on the whole. We've got the best defence in the league but never really feel completely comfortable with a 2 goal lead....

Felt like the ref was against us a bit tonight as well. 3 goals and could have been many more really, one of which was a proper dodgy offside call against KDH.....

Both Mavididi and Fatawu would have been sent off in the PL. We got away with it big time with that dopey ref.

Ref was terrible.
Fatawu wouldn't have been on the pitch if VAR saw his challenge

Good stuff. Mavididi and KDH were absolutely superb. Fatawu was also very good if not a bit erratic at times.

Defensively we were poor. Vestergaard struggled with his lack of pace, Dembele had the beating of Justin.
Great attack
Lazy defence

Fatawu is a legend

Pop is a boring ****
You need to calm down on the arsehole pills. I get it, you like Daka. I think he's shit. On the scale, the balance tips my way. I don't know who threw you a ****ing bone tonight but no amount of being a dick will help you.

And legend. FFS.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464