Post Match Birmingham 2 Leicester 3

Has anyone set up expected misses as a stat? We wasted so many chances that i didn't even expect Sonia to score that late chance. I would have expected Elvis to score that.

For the first 20 minutes or so, i was wondering whether KDH was actaully playing, then he woke up and we absolutely stormed them.

Should have been at least 4 to the good, by the time he was pushed out wide.
Personally, i thought Enzo was going to push JJ forward and Hamza to left back.

Anyway, a message to Pop, it’s not always about the individual, but the sum of our parts.

Entertaining game - should have scored more but it would not have got us any more points. Looking forward to crushing Rotherham - especially if any one of our attackers can hit the target with all the chances we are creating.

Good stuff. Mavididi and KDH were absolutely superb. Fatawu was also very good if not a bit erratic at times.

Defensively we were poor. Vestergaard struggled with his lack of pace, Dembele had the beating of Justin.

You need to calm down on the arsehole pills. I get it, you like Daka. I think he's shit. On the scale, the balance tips my way. I don't know who threw you a ****ing bone tonight but no amount of being a dick will help you.

And legend. FFS.
The irony of this, you are so worked up over Daka you are taking things far too seriously.

Honestly Pop, you are becoming a bit boring.

Wingers and KDH were absolutely different gravy.

Truly bizarre substitution to move KDH out wide, even with the lack of wide options on the bench.

Dreadful miss from Casadei. Still think there’s a player in there but we certainly haven’t seen him.

Justin was having a really tough night against Dembele, who looks a player.

As for Daka, he struggled badly in the first half but thought he did some nice things in the second, particularly in the build up to the 3rd goal.

Of late we’ve conceded some proper scabby goals.

3 points clear of second
13 points clear of third
22 points clear of seventh
35 points clear of relegation

The irony of this, you are so worked up over Daka you are taking things far too seriously.

Honestly Pop, you are becoming a bit boring.
Nope. I'm not worked up at all. I'm enjoying the winning immensely. Try it. You've spent the last year telling us all how much you hate football. **** off from it then.

Good win!

I thought Wilf was a bit quiet, Mavididi and Fatawu were excellent, apart from some of the finishing.

I do think Daka offers some good movement and running, which opens up space, but his passing and decision making is poor…

Abdul is sensational. That's all.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564