Post Match Birmingham 2 Leicester 3

Well I went and can honestly say that was the most exciting match of the season.

The first half was like a basketball match which I loved but I presume Enzo didn’t. It was helped by Birmingham really going for it and pressing us high up the pitch rather than just sitting back deep. Some of the attacking play was sublime at times.

Defensively not great. Vestergaard and Justin in particular struggled under pressure, and I thought we looked shaky defending set pieces. Didn’t quite get why KDH was moved out of position, and then why Casadei came on.

And yes Daka was shit. Although Cannon didn’t look much better when he came on either.

I thought Cannon looked better. But we're never gonna find out how good he is if we don't start him. Perhaps next match. My preston fan associate says he's a first class player so looking forward to seeing it. He's much quicker than I though.

Nope. I'm not worked up at all. I'm enjoying the winning immensely. Try it. You've spent the last year telling us all how much you hate football. **** off from it then.

So angry

“….Stephy needs to improve his behaviour, which was not correct.”

Enzo hates fun.

It seemed completely unsolicited, which made it even funnier when KDH went back for more after his goal :icon lol:

Enjoyable watching

I think it’s completely stupid, personally. No wonder it was a yellow card and Enzo was annoyed.

The fact that it seems to be premeditated between Mavididi and Fatawu would suggest they don’t have more than 3 brain cells between them.

Player scores and celebrates in front of the opposition fans. Lovely.

In front of? More like IN the opposition stand

He climbed over the advertising boards and thereby left the playing area. This is a yellow card offence even without the provocation of the opposing fans.
It's noticeable that in the similar celebration by WHU, the players are facing the pitch with the fans behind them. Our lads are presumably not bright enough to know the difference.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463