Birmingham City Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

I have PMT. :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf

am i the only one that is confident and can't wait for the game to start, i'm jumpin with excitement, i been skipping and waiting till the game starts,

2-0 leicester

COME ON YOU FOXES

From the OS. ;)

0,,10274~2995194,00.jpg

Mattock Starts

Caretaker manager Nigel Worthington makes three changes to his side for the Championship clash against Birmingham City at the Walkers Stadium.

In come Richard Stearman, Alan Maybury and youngster Joe Mattock for Darren Kenton, Gareth McAuley and Levi Porter.

Leicester-born Mattock, 16, makes his first start for the club, while Maybury and Stearman come back into the side after missing out on a place in the XI last weekend against Norwich.

Mattock is expected to take up the left wing role, with Maybury dropping in at left-back.

Danny Cadamarteri is named on the bench after returning from a one-month loan spell with Doncaster Rovers.

Former Coventry City winger Gary McSheffrey is named in the starting line up for the visitors.

City: Logan, Stearman, Johansson, Kisnorbo, Maybury, Newton, Wesolowski, Jarrett, Mattock, Hume, Fryatt.
Subs: Henderson, Cadamarteri, Hughes, Horsfield, Sheehan.

Brum: Doyle, N'Gotty, Jaidi, Taylor, Kelly, Larsson, Muamba, Clemence, McSheffrey, Bendtner, Cole.
Subs: Campbell, Jerome, Taylor, Nafti, Vine.

Last edited:
:shock:

Interesting team selection to say the least. For a moment I thought it was Stearman at CB! Sheehan returns on the bench, no McCauley at all, nor Porter?

Hope it works! Cmon City! Let's do em!

Last edited:
Today's game is about being fit and having the pace for the bham forwards, we have put out the most fit team at the moment thats why danny c and sheehan are on the bench, i can see some inexperience here but i think it will work out great and we will get the win lets have the trust in NW and follow him and his team!!

interesting and very bold selection on the manager's part I think. I damn well hope it pays off though I'm not overly confident.. although there is good news - I've got vcash on a Brummie win, we're bound to pick up points :lol:

interesting and very bold selection on the manager's part I think. I damn well hope it pays off though I'm not overly confident.. although there is good news - I've got vcash on a Brummie win, we're bound to pick up points :lol:

Oooh good idea I'll give it a go too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670