Birmingham City Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this team will be playing in there rightful division soon

No, it won't be that soon.
We'll go down to the third division first, it'll be another couple of seasons before we are in the conference.

I really just want to cry already. We need one win. ONE! And they're just incapable. They clearly don't give a shit about the club, but at least try playing for yourselves! Do you really want to be in League 1? Do you really want to be remembered as being part of the WORST Leicester team of all time?

****ing sort it out you ****s

Merson is reporting on SSN,says we carry no threat at all.He suggested putting Horsfield on alongside Fryatt and playing Hume in behind them.Says there defenders are far too powerful for both Fryatt and Hume and we need someone up there who will scrap

Last edited:
Up to our necks in it. :icon_sad:

I never thought that I would actually think this but I actually think that they will go down!! Can't f$%king believe it. This league is so shit that is what is so hard to take.

i cant believe it, i hope NW gives them a hell of telling now and makes some more attacking options on, danny c and we need a quick goal and then we can get the ball rolling, NW better throw some footy boots at some of these bastards in the leicester shirt

Live Tables right now:

QPR 43 49 -13 52
Leicester 43 47 -15 45 0-2 v Birmingham
Barnsley 43 47 -26 51
Hull 43 45 -16 48
Leeds 43 45 -23 45
Southend 43 42 -27 44
Luton 43 37 -24 50

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

The only thing that will change on the relegation picture is our goal difference.

Merson is reporting on SSN,says we carry no threat at all.He suggested putting Horsfield on alongside Fryatt and playing Hume in behind them.Says there defenders are far too powerful for both Fryatt and Hume and we need someone up there who will scrap

Sounds like a possible good idea to me. We need to create something..

Makes me laugh in the differences in Merson's report to RL's commentary. Merson says we are just being ripped apart, RL we're playing average apart from the two goals.

Makes me laugh in the differences in Merson's report to RL's commentary. Merson says we are just being ripped apart, RL we're playing average apart from the two goals.

I like Merson I think he talks a lot of sense,he also mentioned that we look very very nervous typical of a team in our situation

I think hes right - also about Hume playing in behind the two strikers. That's how he was best used at Tranmere, why the f**k don't we use him like that?

Logan

Stearman Norbo Nissa Maybury

Jarett Weso Mattock

Hume Horsefield Fryatt

Radio Leicester dont seem arsed that the team are being outplayed by everyone else in the league. They seem to show the same sort of apathy as the players. 'Oh we're losing, ah well, never mind. It's a bit of a shame but there you go'.
No ****ing wish or passion for Leicester City Football Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669