Pre Match Birmingham (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Unchanged team, unless he decides to bring Konch back if 433 or Bakayogo if 352, if we play to our capabilites we should win this, im going for a 2-0 win Wood Vardy

Last edited:
Lets hope we play a bit more positively than the last home game. A win here would be a great run of form.

I'm just slightly anxious we may look like making hard work of scoring. Hope this isn't so.

Can you keep the noise down please I'm trying to sleep :sleep:

Remarkably quiet in The Safe House too

Listening to RL last night, Youngy seems to think we could win by 4 or 5.
Have some of that :)

Listening to RL last night, Youngy seems to think we could win by 4 or 5.
Have some of that :)

And this is a man who has watched all 3 of our games so far, like every other pundit on this planet, he's talking out of his arse.

He may have been drinking, he may be speaking out of his arse, but I'll still take 4 - 0

I've just been down to buy DD a ticket. £29 in the Kop! I didn't realise it was that much to watch us when buying a singular ticket.

Should have got one in JTT area for £22/£23 and walk around. The corner concourse is accessible by both the Kop and the West Stand, so it's an easy mistake to end up in the Kop innit :icon_wink

I'm hoping he plays Knocky in goal and we lose massively so I can come on here and say I told you so at the start of the year.

Also, I have nothing to moan about so a nice heavy defeat will bring this place back to life again as it makes me feel like I have been raped having to be positive.

Furthermore, I may even then get chance to ring Radio Leicester after and tell Stringer and Youngy they're shitter than the team - oh man I am so excited!!11!!!1

Lee Clarke's Blue Army!! :038::038:

Last edited:
I'm hoping he plays Knocky in goal and we lose massively so I can come on here and say I told you so at the start of the year.

Also, I have nothing to moan about so a nice heavy defeat will bring this place back to life again as it makes me feel like I have been raped having to be positive.

Furthermore, I may even then get chance to ring Radio Leicester after and tell Stringer and Youngy they're shitter than the team - oh man I am so excited!!11!!!1

Lee Clarke's Blue Army!! :038::038:

People have been laughing about my comment about some fans wanting us to lose, but I had to chuckle when a couple of Arsenal fans did exactly that on TalkSport the other day. Guess ours aren't the only idiots.

It'll be shit, going to watch city is always shit, I've only been going to almost every game for almost 20 years so that I've got something to moan about in my otherwise perfect life. 10-8 to the winners.

Should have got one in JTT area for £22/£23 and walk around. The corner concourse is accessible by both the Kop and the West Stand, so it's an easy mistake to end up in the Kop innit :icon_wink

Ain't my money thankfully.

Friday night I'm in Dortmund watching Borussia v Werder and then I come back in time for this mouthwatering clash. Will be one extreme to another I think.

It'll be shit, going to watch city is always shit, I've only been going to almost every game for almost 20 years so that I've got something to moan about in my otherwise perfect life. 10-8 to the winners.
I've often wondered why you're so miserable. You've got an office in Japan, you travel first class and don't even have to pay for the missus because she fits in your hand luggage, and you're not a Coventry fan despite your family. You've nowt to be miserable about really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669