Bit of inside info on Oakley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oakley needs to be replaced with immediate effect. Our poorest player this season. And yes, I have been watching Robbie Neilson.

Oakley needs to be replaced with immediate effect. Our poorest player this season. And yes, I have been watching Robbie Neilson.

I'm not sure about poorest player of the season but I do think he has been very dissapointing. I don't think putting him on the right helps though especially if he has a dodgey knee.

The problem is we need another central midfielder. Wellens has been poor when he's played alonsgside King.

The problem is we need another central midfielder. Wellens has been poor when he's played alonsgside King.

I agree with this, I think we are fairly weak in midfield and don't have as much depth as we should. King is a good player but I'm still unsure whether he is good enough for a whole Championship season in a vital position, Wellens has looked very good is most games but has struggled also and when he has played well he doesen't attack much, then their is Oakley who like I said has dissapointed this season. After them three we have no one else who is naturally a centre midfielder, I don't think that Bruno has the legs to play there if he is going to be playing alongside the three mentioned as they are all fairly slow. What I'm trying to say Milan is just stop being so tight and buy Kaka.

I'm sure the same thing was said about Oakley last season.

Now if only we could find out what the common factor is that causes two of the clubs better players to play badly.

Last edited:
I'm amazingly taken so i was merely trying to give the gal a bit of a confidence boost :icon_bigg

I know 'munter' might be considered a compliment for the swamp donkeys that usually end up under you, but Cate's in a different class. That's not saying much, mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69