Bizarre Ollie rant on SSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Did anyone see it?

No idea what he was rattling on about? - rack em and stack em, manchester united cant release any kids from their academy, blah blah :102:

Last edited:
I saw it, thought he made some valid points

he was talking about the transfer window and how ridiculous it would be if a household had to do all their shopping for the whole month on one day and then the shops would close until next month, so if you ran out of bread and milk then that was tough.

And how teams like Man U had a wealth of talent in their academy teams that couldn't be loaned out because you never know what injuries you're gonna get between windows so they get all these players and just rack em and stack em knowing that they're not going to get first team footy.

Or something like that, it may have lost something in the translation but I found it interesting.

he was talking about the transfer window and how ridiculous it would be if a household had to do all their shopping for the whole month on one day and then the shops would close until next month, so if you ran out of bread and milk then that was tough.

And how teams like Man U had a wealth of talent in their academy teams that couldn't be loaned out because you never know what injuries you're gonna get between windows so they get all these players and just rack em and stack em knowing that they're not going to get first team footy.

Or something like that, it may have lost something in the translation but I found it interesting.

Glue sniffing then:002:

I thought he made some very valid points and I think the main gist was that English talent was being stifled in academy teams rather than being loaned out and playing first team football at lower levels.

Classic when he said that Academy football was Cock & Bull !! :icon_lol:

I thought he made some very valid points and I think the main gist was that English talent was being stifled in academy teams rather than being loaned out and playing first team football at lower levels.

Classic when he said that Academy football was Cock & Bull !! :icon_lol:

Whilst standing in front of a poster depicting Leicester's success last season at academy level.

he is right, The transfer window is a joke, what is the point when we have need to buy new players since november he knows we need a new midfield and waiting till jan is a real piss take as other clubs can sign players before we have even got a chance,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00