Bizarre Ollie rant on SSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO (and of course this is unproven) but IH is a complete breath of fresh air in our negative mire of a club and also our best chance for success.

Agreed. The team will not be brilliant over night, so it is reassuring for me knowing that we have a man incharge who really does want to be here.

This gives me confidence that the guy is doing evderything he can to turn this shit pot of a club up after so many previous inept people did so well to ruin it.

If he gets so angry about the transfer market because it's system makes the huge job he has infront of him harder then fair play to the bloke, im glad he voices his gripes with the system and im glad he cares enough to do it.

Agreed. The team will not be brilliant over night, so it is reassuring for me knowing that we have a man incharge who really does want to be here.

This gives me confidence that the guy is doing evderything he can to turn this shit pot of a club up after so many previous inept people did so well to ruin it.

If he gets so angry about the transfer market because it's system makes the huge job he has infront of him harder then fair play to the bloke, im glad he voices his gripes with the system and im glad he cares enough to do it.

:038:

He does seem to talk just for the sake of it a lot of the time, half of that is absolute rubbish talking about nothing. Sometimes he talks sense and comes across well enough, but then goes on and on and on about something and goes round in circles.

The rant about the transfer window was quite funny, he sounded like he was gonna explode and start screaming and shouting.

A way around all these problems about 'shelving and stacking' or whatever he said, just put recall clauses in the loans, problem solved, everyone wins.

It is all about the art of self promotion. If you are a fair to middling employee you need something to distinguish yourself from the pack. So IH self promotes. :icon_conf :icon_roll :icon_wink

IMO (and of course this is unproven) but IH is a complete breath of fresh air in our negative mire of a club and also our best chance for success.

To be fair Alex you said the same about Martin Allen but I'm not about to knock your positive outlook just because i'm a cynical old bastard

Ian Holloway doesn't have to deal with anything that the other Managers don't have to deal with in the transfer window. He is on a level playing field with everyone else.

In fact, he is in a much better position than most Managers because he has money to spend. The cnut should think himself lucky, not hard bloody done to.

More fcuking excuses!!!!

Ian Holloway doesn't have to deal with anything that the other Managers don't have to deal with in the transfer window. He is on a level playing field with everyone else.

In fact, he is in a much better position than most Managers because he has money to spend. The cnut should think himself lucky, not hard bloody done to.

More fcuking excuses!!!!

He never said he was the only one who had to deal with it. He's just one of only a few who actually decided to speak about how it's a shit system.

But feck it, he's obviously only making excuses for himself.

Surely he's allowed an opinion? And anyways, I think he's cross for the sake of the young players stuck in the 'academy' of the big clubs as opposed to being able to play in front of crowds each week.

Then again - I'll probably now be beaten for thinking IH has a lovely arsehole or summat shite.

Surely he's allowed an opinion? And anyways, I think he's cross for the sake of the young players stuck in the 'academy' of the big clubs as opposed to being able to play in front of crowds each week.

Then again - I'll probably now be beaten for thinking IH has a lovely arsehole or summat shite.

Well you would be an expert on IH's arse Alex seeing as you think the sun shines out of it......:icon_wink

sorry this is totally off-topic but that big guy leicester fan is on sky 3 now, footballs hardest away days. didnt know where to tell everyone so...sorry

The legend that is.... Lee Jobber... saw it the other day, they were all off to Watford away and pouring spirits into their eyes for some reason - very odd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669