Black men can't jump..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you always seem to "get wood" when you think of him, don't you ?

And you no doubt get hard...
Hear what your saying Friend in the North but at this time shouldn't you be worried about your own Club,fifth place now....not exactly 'flying'

highland fox said:
A Friend from the North said:
bear said:
New film out called 'Black men can't jump' starring Mark De Vries.

I don't like to slag players off but he is useless, he has the pace of a snail and for someone who's 6ft 3" has no ability to leave the ground.

De Vries please try and jump i think he won one ariel challenge yesterday.

Dublin up front with Connolly on Tuesday please.

If you think MDF was a bad signing wait till you see Kisnorbo! :roll:

MDF... :? Isn't that a type of hardboard ?

Spot on mate! A piece of deadwood - just like big Mark :D

highland fox said:
And you no doubt get hard...
Hear what your saying Friend in the North but at this time shouldn't you be worried about your own Club,fifth place now....not exactly 'flying'

Not exactly in free fall either - unlike some! :smt006

So you are happy with fifth place? remind me where you came Wilh CL managing?

As long as you finish between 3rd and 3rd bottom in the SPL its a good season, as long as you get a few games against the big 2 its a success. CL keeps going on about not having to defend on corners (or something stupid like that) when in scotland, so what did they do? would imagine it could be an idea to defend corners against celtic as thats the only way they score goals

highland fox said:

Actually taking in to account the huge turmoil of the stadium protest, the takeover, unsettled players and a new Manager trying to get the players to play attacking football (for a change!) 5th place and 2 cup semi finals hasn't been too bad - want to swap! ;-)

semi finals are all well and good but only if you play decent teams on the way to getting knocked out.

out of interest, why did fans protest about the stadium situation?

fitz said:
semi finals are all well and good but only if you play decent teams on the way to getting knocked out.

They were concerned that the seats would be facing the wrong way (towards the pitch) and they would have to sit and suffer the complete shite that they call football in the Scottish Premier League

highland fox said:

Actually taking in to account the huge turmoil of the stadium protest, the takeover, unsettled players and a new Manager trying to get the players to play attacking football (for a change!) 5th place and 2 cup semi finals hasn't been too bad - want to swap! ;-)

But you finished 3rd last year with this 'Shite 'Manager we've got.This season you might finish 4th,your local rivals have seemingly over taken you.So you are confident of finishing 3rd next season.It seems OK for you to come on here and slate our Club but when someone questions your own side's progression you jump on 'the defensive'.We are aware that our team isn't playing that well at the moment we don't really need a 'supposed' friend coming on here rubbing it in thanks.I would imagine you wouldn't be too chuffed if A Inverness Caley fan did the same on your Forum,a team which incidentaally are 6 points behind you in their first Premier League Season and who also lost their Manager this season to another Club.

fitz said:

Just as a matter of interest do you actually know the teams we knocked out in the cup?

homer said:
fitz said:

They were concerned that the seats would be facing the wrong way (towards the pitch) and they would have to sit and suffer the complete shite that they call football in the Scottish Premier League

Pillock.. ;-)

:lol: :lol:

Calm down you two.

homer said:
fitz said:

If we're now resorting to insults - the football at the Walker Stadium this season seems to have been a tad "shite"! ;-)

I agree completely

But I'd sooner watch a thousand seasons like the one we are experiencing right now than watch one weekend of Scottish football

It's pish, and everyone knows it

highland fox said:

Easy pleased then! :roll:

I think you are a wee bit 'Bitter' that we took your Manager and I can understand that,we were the same towards Villa when Little went there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669