Post Match Blackburn 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-1... probably fair, but can't help think we gave away 2 points. I thought we looked tired for much of the second half. Still a decent result in the scheme of things.

Fair result. Neither team looked very good but it's better than nowt.

Frustrating but one more to add to the board. Could have lost it, but even after their good spell in the second half we had plenty of chances to kill them off. Vardy rounding Robinson and then hitting the post summed it up, really. Onwards...

QPR and Burnley both win. We're still under pressure for the top from Burnley. The game against them could decide the league winners.

Last edited:
Thought until we gifted them a way back in, there was only going to be one winner.

Second half they certainly came out of the blocks quicker than us.

Win home, draw away.

All is good :)
Another point nearer.

What a joke, we should win every game, bag of puss. Disgrace. Cold seats. No song for Mahrez. No Joey.

Fair result. Blackburn were physically quite tough and we're not great against that. When we passed it, we dominated. But that wasn't often enough.

Vardy missed a sitter. A really easy chance wasted. Nugent was poor. De Laet was picked on as a weak link in our side and he gave a poor defensive display. I agreed with the substitutions.

Schlupp, Morgan and Mahrez were good.

Bad day really with all the other top sides winning. But who gives a toss really, we're up!

A bit frustrating, but nothing too much to worry about. Just one of those games.

Enough chances to win it in the end

But poor overall compared to recent performances

Onwards / upwards / up your bum

RL reporting an incident in the tunnel involving NP. Media banned from the area.

It seems as though NP went from the stand to the get to the dugout about 10 mins before the end but he never appeared in the dugout.

Last edited:
Listening to the radio desperate for an update on what's happening with Nige.

Stringer said he'd disappeared before the end of the game and assumed it was because he was struggling to get through stadium staff... No idea what kind of incident

hope it's nothing serious. Worried...

Jeez, listening to some of these after match comments from our supporters.

We are top by 5 points with a game in hand. 15 points clear of 3rd, with a game in hand.
They have 9 games left, we have 10.

We need 13 points from 10 games for promotion.

You wouldn't believe it if you listen to some.

We are top by 5 points with a game in hand. 15 points clear of 3rd, with a game in hand.

I can't bear to tune in. This is the best season we've had since the O'Neil days, and the best outside the top flight since I've been alive (which is a really long time). Some people eh?

I can't bear to tune in. This is the best season we've had since the O'Neil days, and the best outside the top flight since I've been alive (which is a really long time). Some people eh?

Must admit, I'm a fool to myself for tuning in. ;)

worst case is we need 13, we probably wont even need that.

Alan Young is bleating about set pieces and the good old days of Wimbledon and hoofing it into the box. Aye Alan, the great days of hooooof and head-tennis. We miss 'em! :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669