Post Match Blackburn 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically We have been so good of late, that we expect to win and a draw feels almost like a defeat.
But, of course, going to Ewood Park and statistically matching the home side is EXCELLENT. Well done lads:038::038:

Man U seem to have woken up.

Can I move into the department that produces these highlights, please?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
just home, fairly relieved we didnt lose, both full backs were poor today when defending. RDL was at fault for a terrible back-pass which lead to the corner for thier equaliser. Nugent again looked off form. the central midfield never got a grip of the game, I think Blackburn raised thier game but a decent point in the end, another match totally pissed off with people standing in the seats area for 90 minutes!

This is an absolute disgrace! What the **** is going on??? We're not supposed to not win, even Lawrenson said so

Last edited:
This is an absolute disgrace! What the **** is going on??? We're not supposed to not win, even Lawrenson said so

I thought he said anyone can beat anyone, except Leicester? So he's right. He's always right, the clever sausage.

I thought he said anyone can beat anyone, except Leicester? So he's right. He's always right, the clever sausage.
The sneaky, nonmoustachioed, moronic, incoherent bastard.
I'm going to write a stern letter to an MP about this matter. In fact, I'm going to write to David Camelface himself, that'll show him.

Just back in. A scrappy, topsy turvy match. We took a little while to get going but once we did we became much the better side in the first half and probably should have gone in a couple of goals up at the break. Unfortunately De Laet's mistake allowed Blackburn the opportunity to equalise. It wasn't the only error he made. He almost gifted them a second early in the second half and gave the ball away numerous times. Schlupp wasn't quite as awful bit his passing was poor and he was being given the runaround by Feeney.

Blackburn came out very strongly after half time and were winning everything in midfield. They'll feel hard done by that they didn't score while they were on top. They had two very good chances to do so. Hammond coming on made all the difference. We were able to get more of a grip in midfield which allowed Drinkwater to start having some influence, which he did by putting Vardy through on two or three occasions.

Despite his goal Vardy looked low on confidence. Full of running, as ever, but his decision making was poor today. On two occasions he elected to pass when he should have shot, and he took an age to finally shoot once he'd rounded Robinson, only to hit the post when he eventually found some bottle.

It was good to see Moore come on. He acquitted himself very well, I thought. Schmeichel had a good game and Mahrez played well even if he did take an unnecessary additional touch from time to time. Nugent was crap. The two centre backs found it difficult to deal with Gestede's physical presence and the movement of Rhodes. Paul Robinson is getting fat.

A fair result and a good day out.

Last edited:
Sort of important to get a win on Tuesday.

Tough run of games after that:

Wigan, Reading, QPR, Burnley all upcoming.

Ten points from that lot so far this season, albeit with three of them having been played at home. We've nothing to fear as far as I'm concerned. Promotion is wrapped up, the title will be if we avoid defeat at Burnley.

Radio Leicester gave Schlupp man of the match yet on here he is described as being poor by several. How strange!

From the stream it looked like he was excellent from an attacking sense but poor from a defensive sense. He beat opposition players really well, but often gave the ball away sloppily in his own half.

He's got potential as a wide midfielder or winger but still not a left-back for me.

Radio Leicester gave Schlupp man of the match yet on here he is described as being poor by several. How strange!
Well, that obviously just demonstrates just how clueless most of the posters on here are. Wouldn't know a Schlupp from a pup

Poor all round, but having watched this one, Nugent was tripe. He needs to pick it up or he looks like he will be of no use whatsoever in the prem.

De laet looked sleepy. Drinkwater seems to take an age to get going.

Never really got to warm up in this game and we've all seen much much better from the boys in blue. Nonetheless- we got something, which is more than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669