Blackburn fan dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stoke City death

I have just been reading this.

The reports seem to suggest the man who died was hit over the head with a bin.

The police also confirm that no Stoke City fan(s) were involved.

Thats hard to believe, since when were Stoke fans innocent!

I bet it was the same concourse where our stupid moron fans started bottle fights last time we were there

Last edited:

I bet it was the same concourse where our stupid moron fans started bottle fights last time we were there

That's how it started. Some idiots we're throwing bottles around because they had been refused further alcohol at half-time. Then some twat ripped a bin off the wall and chucked it in the air, just happened to hit the poor fella on the head. Apparently, the paramedics did very well to keep him alive and reach the hospital.

Very sad anyway.

That's how it started. Some idiots we're throwing bottles around because they had been refused further alcohol at half-time. Then some twat ripped a bin off the wall and chucked it in the air, just happened to hit the poor fella on the head. Apparently, the paramedics did very well to keep him alive and reach the hospital.

Very sad anyway.

Why is it sad?

When the bottle fight started when city were there, Melton, SJN and myself ****ed off pretty quick. That seemed the best thing to do.

Sad. Some poor fella lost his life cos of some doughnut. For all we know, he could have just been going for a piss and got caught up in it.

he was still there and must have eyes and ears in his head, sense tells you to **** off out of there.

he was still there and must have eyes and ears in his head, sense tells you to **** off out of there.

I may have got the wrong end of the stick but I hope you are not trying to imply that it is the fault of the guy who is dead rather than whichever brainless scummer threw the item that killed him...

I may have got the wrong end of the stick but I hope you are not trying to imply that it is the fault of the guy who is dead rather than whichever brainless scummer threw the item that killed him...

I am not saying it's his fault, just saying he shouldn't have been there, or maybe he was involved in the throwing we just don't know.
All I can say is that the bottle throwing that went on when we were there involved maybe around 100 of our fans. Somebody could easily have been killed that day.

:icon_bigg

A quid is a decent amount from me. How much have you spent?

£300

The earthquake is what you should call really sad, not someone getting killed at a match in a freak accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669