Blackburn fan dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stoke City death

£300

The earthquake is what you should call really sad, not someone getting killed at a match in a freak accident.

So is that donation on a per life scale?

I just wonder where you pass over from being stingy to it being a suitable amount? Similarly why is a lot of deaths in a freak accident worse than one, and again at what number does it flip into the sad bracket?

Re: Stoke City death

So is that donation on a per life scale?

I just wonder where you pass over from being stingy to it being a suitable amount? Similarly why is a lot of deaths in a freak accident worse than one, and again at what number does it flip into the sad bracket?

Are you being serious? One life being compared to over 200.000!

and on the giving note, a quid is just loose change an amount not even thought of. If someone really wants to give it should be an amount where it COULD give care to someone. I bet Harbro spends more than that on chocolate!

he was still there and must have eyes and ears in his head, sense tells you to **** off out of there.

We don't know enough information to assume any possible sequence of events. All I know is that given the location it's sad for someone to go to a football game and find themselves killed because of another's stupidity. An earthquake is uncomparable IMO. It's a natural disaster and a different set of circumstances but of course equally as sad.

Last edited:
We don't know enough information to assume any possible sequence of events. All I know is that given the location it's sad for someone to go to a football game and find themselves killed because of another's stupidity. An earthquake is uncomparable IMO. It's a natural disaster and a different set of circumstances but of course equally as sad.

Assuming it was somebody elses stupidity? As you say we don't know enough information do we to comment on it!

he was still there and must have eyes and ears in his head, sense tells you to **** off out of there.

these eyes you talk of...were they in the back of his head?

Tell the teacher did we? Cannot take your own medicine? Well if you can't take it don't give it!

can't take my own medicine?

what is that exactly?

i can reciprocate abuse if i choose, but

a) it's against the rules
b) i hardly have to resort to puerile mud slinging, i'm a bit better than that

try attacking the argument not the arguer....if that's possible for you, i suspect not

you're point that the guy who died had it coming for not moving is just ridiculous. we've all had irritating stupid people nearby, at the match

the problem is not the lack of foresight of the poor fecker who died, but a lack of stewarding

can't take my own medicine?

what is that exactly?

i can reciprocate abuse if i choose, but

a) it's against the rules
b) i hardly have to resort to puerile mud slinging, i'm a bit better than that

try attacking the argument not the arguer....if that's possible for you, i suspect not

you're point that the guy who died had it coming for not moving is just ridiculous. we've all had irritating stupid people nearby, at the match

the problem is not the lack of foresight of the poor fecker who died, but a lack of stewarding

Do you not mean YOUR! Do not point out mistakes made by others if you are not perfect yourself!

Now show me where I said he had it coming for not moving!

Last edited:
Now show me where I said he had it coming for not moving!

post 7...?

are we having a pedantic grammar fight too. to be fair, i only point them out as counter-pedantry usually. but well done, hilarious

post 7...?

are we having a pedantic grammar fight too. to be fair, i only point them out as counter-pedantry usually. but well done, hilarious

i should be I

" he had it coming to him"
I cannot see any of those words in post #7, can you?

i should be I

" he had it coming to him"
I cannot see any of those words in post #7, can you?

there is a difference between direct quoting and you inferring

and i don't really do capitals and i'm well aware of it, ta though. must be killing you checking your own posts

there is a difference between direct quoting and you inferring

and i don't really do capitals and i'm well aware of it, ta though. must be killing you checking your own posts

The post did not infer anything of the sort, read it again but slowly this time.

cheerio

This message is hidden because Boy Genius is on your ignore list.

cheerio

This message is hidden because Boy Genius is on your ignore list.

Thank **** for that, the only time I see any of the feckers posts is when someone quotes him, now I can carry on reading as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669