Blackburn Match Thread (FA Cup 6th Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F**KING JOKE REF!!!!!

Blackburn filth.

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!

:smt068 :smt071 :smt070 :smt067

we have now played 360 mins of football without scoring,it doesnt matter what level you are playing at if you cant score goals you cant win games.cmon leicester get it sorted out

perthfox said:
we have now played 360 mins of football without scoring,it doesnt matter what level you are playing at if you cant score goals you cant win games.cmon leicester get it sorted out

... and sadly we didn't really look like scoring either. :-( :-( :? :? :?

Impossible to enjoy that game, absolutely terrible. Thought Williams was good when he got into the game, Gillespie was dangerous at times but there were no outstanding displays like at Charlton.

Oh and thats the 2nd time I've seen MDV, against Charlton he was my MOM, today I see the criticisms, doesnt jump for headers and no pace. I know he was isolated and worked hard but it's not good enough.

As for the penalty, I'm not sure. Cant believe no-one on the BBC could see that Kenton was sliding to block any attempted cross, it wasn't a tackle.

Gutted...............I just wish we'd tried to win the game more than making sure we didn't lose it.It's not as if we were up against a team of world beaters,if we had attacked them a little more I think we may have had some joy.Referee was appalling but we expected that,OK for Dickov to give him verbal ut as soon as MDV speaks up for what was a clear free kick then he gets booked.Some good performances IMO i.e Gillespie,Maybury,Williams,Dabizas some average ones and some poor ones in particulary Nalis who I thought was awful.He stood there watching and as soon as we picked the ball up stood still never once got forward,Joey was the holding midfielder but Nalis never once supported MDV.MDV did alright but if you are going to play one man up front then you need two midfielders getting forward supporting him,we had one Williams.Penalty or not? not sure but if you go charging in like Kenton did then you are always going to run the risk of giving one away.
So we are Out the sad thing is we lost to a very very average side.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669