Pre Match Blackburn v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I having another stroke?
Certainly not! People will start wondering about our trip to Sweden if you keep on making suggestions like that.

For the record, this ****ing phone has a less than useful spill chucker. I have now amended the post.

I've planned it all out.

Sunday morning will be spent scraping the weeds & tufts of stray grass out of the gaps in the back garden path. Followed by giving the lawn it's final mowing before winter. Then I'll be hacking to bits the vicious, thorny, out of control blackberry forest currently invading the bottom of the garden from next door's unkempt shitheap.

I've tried since April to get the bloke next door to take control of the ****er & so far nothing.

So after I've hacked it into 4ft lengths on Sunday morning the whole ****ing lot is being heaved over the ****'s fence. He can take a good look at it on Monday when he gets back from his weekend away.

Then it's indoors to watch the match, accompanied by a freshly opened bottle of JD Fire.

Lovely stuff.

So, obviously it'll piss with rain so i can't do the garden & we'll lose 3-1.

Blackburn Rovers haven’t faced Leicester City in the league since the 2013-14 campaign – at Ewood Park that season, the game ended 1-1.

Leicester are winless in their last six league visits to Blackburn (D2 L4) since a 4-2 win on the final day of the 1996-97 Premier League season.

Blackburn have lost four of their last six league games (W2), including each of the last two; Rovers last lost three consecutive league matches in August 2022.

Leicester have won eight of their last nine league games (L1), keeping a clean sheet in their previous two matches; the Foxes haven’t had three in a row since October 2022.

Only Sunderland (4) have scored more goal-ending high turnovers than Leicester in the Championship this season (3), while only Southampton (17) have faced more shot ending high turnovers than Blackburn (15).

Blackburn Rovers haven’t faced Leicester City in the league since the 2013-14 campaign – at Ewood Park that season, the game ended 1-1.

Leicester are winless in their last six league visits to Blackburn (D2 L4) since a 4-2 win on the final day of the 1996-97 Premier League season.

Blackburn have lost four of their last six league games (W2), including each of the last two; Rovers last lost three consecutive league matches in August 2022.

Leicester have won eight of their last nine league games (L1), keeping a clean sheet in their previous two matches; the Foxes haven’t had three in a row since October 2022.

Only Sunderland (4) have scored more goal-ending high turnovers than Leicester in the Championship this season (3), while only Southampton (17) have faced more shot ending high turnovers than Blackburn (15).
I think I went to that one in 13/14.

Had uneasy feelings about this one but I've woken up thinking we'll smash them.

Big loss incoming

Our first draw of the season?
Looking at how Ipswich could only draw and Preston lost, it would, as ever be great to win but I feel we're due a draw.
Come On City.

Our first draw of the season?
Looking at how Ipswich could only draw and Preston lost, it would, as ever be great to win but I feel we're due a draw.
Come On City.
Feels like one of those weekends, I’m expecting a draw myself. Although looking at their forum there seems to be a feeling that they can play the nice stuff but have no backbone, so they could be the kind of team we pick off with relative ease.

As mentioned before, I am actually going to a Leicester game for once with my lad. My last visits to away games (Burnley and Man Utd) have all resulted in defeat for us, so I'm not expecting anything today. Also, I'm sitting with the Blackburn fans and it's pissing it down.

As mentioned before, I am actually going to a Leicester game for once with my lad. My last visits to away games (Burnley and Man Utd) have all resulted in defeat for us, so I'm not expecting anything today. Also, I'm sitting with the Blackburn fans and it's pissing it down.
3rd time lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570