Blackpool highlights LCFC World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lboro fox

Are ****ing crap. They show the blackpool goal, a blackpool chance and one of our chances at the end. Not managed to gt de vries shot in the first half or any of our other chances in the second, what a fecking shambles and a total rip off to boot.

Are ****ing crap. They show the blackpool goal, a blackpool chance and one of our chances at the end. Not managed to gt de vries shot in the first half or any of our other chances in the second, what a fecking shambles and a total rip off to boot.

That is really bad. I thought de Vries's shot in the first half was an incredible piece of skill and I'd like to have seen it again.

Although Mattock's 90 yard attempted backpass was a work of genius.

Last edited:
I still cant watch them without the highlights just playin the sound and then the video freezing every 10 seconds:(

First post, shame its to complain about LCFCWorld

Does anyone have a 'direct' email address to the people that control the footage. They blatantly have more footage than the rubbish they put up - to make matters worse the footage on VirginMedia is *identical* to the LCFCWorld footage - that's taking the Michael really....

First post, shame its to complain about LCFCWorld

Does anyone have a 'direct' email address to the people that control the footage. They blatantly have more footage than the rubbish they put up - to make matters worse the footage on VirginMedia is *identical* to the LCFCWorld footage - that's taking the Michael really....

Don't VirginMedia run the "World" sites?

They may well do since PTV was a NTL venture if I remember correctly and since NTL became Virgin Media........

Still no excuses, i'm hoping some 'extended' highlights are posted today...

They may well do since PTV was a NTL venture if I remember correctly and since NTL became Virgin Media........

Still no excuses, i'm hoping some 'extended' highlights are posted today...

I just checked.. and PTV is all on it's own these days.. but they supply content to Virgin Media.. so I guess the highlights are probably not going to get any better :icon_roll

Not available outside UK... What's wrong with this world, I can't get to the games, I don't have ITV, still they don't want me to watch the highlights??!!

Completely agree - absolute rip off.

There were actually better highlights of the game in the interview with Martin Allen in 'Manager Previews Stanley Clash' including the De Vries shot that hits the bar FFS.

At least you didn't pay for it and then find out it only works in ie and not at all on a mac! :098::confused:

I did though and I wasn't best pleased... However, you can still listen to the commentary via Firefox on a Mac by ignoring the panel that tells you it's only available in IE and frankly I think the it's worth the subscription for the commentary alone - lots of the highlights get posted on Youtube anyway.

Neil

Completely agree - absolute rip off.

There were actually better highlights of the game in the interview with Martin Allen in 'Manager Previews Stanley Clash' including the De Vries shot that hits the bar FFS.

Just watched that – on a Mac in Firefox - and it worked a treat. Think that just goes to show that the stuff the club have more control over is naturally going to be better from our point of view...

Neil

On quite a few occasions over the last few seasons, the first highlights video was added to over the coming days to make an eventual longer package. Often they used to whack the goals on there as soon as poss, then get the full vid out on the monday. Happened at least 3 or 4 times I noticed anyroads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669