Pre Match Blackpool (Home)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't do death very well do we.

That's the thing about death. We are all going to face it at some stage, but some of us are closer than others or have more recent experience. I suppose that will be reflected in the way that we think about it and react to it.

When I was young and carefree I had a totally different outlook on life than I do now. I used to think I was immortal in those days!

Last edited:
Jebus, this thread's taken a strange turn. Back on topic...

Does anyone remember the score last time we played Blackpool? I think it was 3-2...

Jebus, this thread's taken a strange turn. Back on topic...

Does anyone remember the score last time we played Blackpool? I think it was 3-2...

fishing.gif

When I was young and carefree I had a totally different outlook on life than I do now. I used to think I was immortal in those days!

Maybe you were correct on both occasions: when you were young you thought that you wouldn't die - and you didn't. Now you're older, you think that you will. CHANGE YOUR MIND AGAIN - BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!!!

Maybe you were correct on both occasions: when you were young you thought that you wouldn't die - and you didn't. Now you're older, you think that you will. CHANGE YOUR MIND AGAIN - BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!!!

But then I'd get accused of being fickle :icon_wink

We don't do death very well do we.
You speak for yourself, I laugh in the face of death.

And I do like a nice wake. Meet people you've not seen for ages, loads of girlies in little black dresses, drink 'til you can't stand and there's usually a scene/fight into the mix. Lovely jubbly.

Seriously though, death is a time to reflect on the gift of life for me. If the stiff has had a miserable life then probably for the best. If they've had a good time, then celebrate that. Win win. Oh I forgot, back to back wins ain't something you Foxes are familiar with. ;)

I sure hope this game is a repeat of the 3-2 thriller at Bloomfield Road a couple of years a go.

Except that we only drew our last game, so he probably will, regardless of tonight's result....
Theoretically, Portsmouth could now drop out of the league following the demise of their owner(s)meaning that result is wiped, so he could be kinda right.

Sure hope Kevin Phillips doesn't get another brace like that game we threw away against Southampton on the opening day of the season..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566