blackpool pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will everyone stop being so negative.

1-1
Hume 1st half, Blackpool bloke 2nd half.

:icon_conf The best option we have?

Unfortunately that joke of a paper is the only one available to us!

Back to the match though, really excited now, just having the pre-match bacon cobs, with tomato sauce of course, and then off to Soar Point for some pre-match beverages. Still think it will end up 2-2, just hope we don't lose and I'm in a bad mood for Summer Sundae after!

:026::026::026: COME ON LEICESTER!! :026::026::026:

Anyone going to start the Match thread. ;)

not sure about the starting team, confident that we have enough to at least get off without a defeat (although blackpool carry confidence from last season.

interested to see how he will accomodate DV as a target man whilst making best use of DJ and Hume That will be his proble i think, as in an ideal world they'd both be on the pitch.

didn't envisage Sheehan being our only real option for left wing/left back. still work to be done there.

COME ON CITY,

prediction. Clemence and Hume to get goals. can't be certain that we aren't still going to be vulnerable at set pieces.

Re: pre-blackpool match thread

Thats rubbish, people should have a choice on where they want to sit on a game by game basis. The moving the KOP is absolutely nothing to do with this, it's a idea dreamt up by fans and has no bearing on L1.

All this has achieved is ensuring that we are certain to never achieve a sell out no matter how well the team is performing.

the club doesn't get as much money as it could
We should be allowing everyone who wants to come to a game get a seat
If we are performing well enough we should be able to show our full support

This season ticket only crap only hinders the club.

If we are going to start forcing regulations on certain areas of the ground then lets have a 16 year old minimum age limit on the KOP.

You may think it is crap, but I think this is the club's offer to fans so that they can judge what might be the effect of having the bulk of the 'active' City fans next to the away fans. All they have been rewarded is is a need for an increased number of stewards and a greater police presence at no small cost. They have therefore decided to make the respective areas all-ticket, firstly so that they can more easily identify troublemakers and secondly in the hope that fans will moderate their behaviour as their relationship with stewards improve.

From my distant observations of the two areas, I have got to say that many people seem to be intent on breaking the Ground Rules and making problems for themselves. While this continues I can;t see that the Club has any reason to change its policy on the matter.

Face the facts - proximity to the away fans does not just make the banter better; it makes the behaviour of some people worse. Solve that problem and you would find that more people might want to sit next to the away fans and the Club might be more willing to allow them to do so.

is he going to give us the side soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670