blackpool pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to sleep dreaming of us handing out 5-0 thrashings with Hasselbaink, Murphy, Heskey and Johann Cruyff playing with Humey and The Deej...ahhhh

Busy day ahead tomorrow... Soccer AM, Soccer Saturday, Spurs vs Sunderland, back to Soccer Saturday, listening to RL, getting sick of Barber, back to Soccer Saturday again.... then on here complaining about how shit we are from what I heard on the radio ;) Hectic day!

Up the City!

Off to sleep dreaming of us handing out 5-0 thrashings with Hasselbaink, Murphy, Heskey and Johann Cruyff playing with Humey and The Deej...ahhhh

Busy day ahead tomorrow... Soccer AM, Soccer Saturday, Spurs vs Sunderland, back to Soccer Saturday, listening to RL, getting sick of Barber, back to Soccer Saturday again.... then on here complaining about how shit we are from what I heard on the radio ;) Hectic day!

Up the City!

Hopefully it wont be a bad day, i dont think it will:)

Leicester 2 v Blackpool 1
Two goals from stand-in captain Mark de Vries helped Leicester City progress into the third round of the carling cup.20-09-2005

I hope Mark is chosen and history repeats itself.

Leicester 2 v Blackpool 1
Two goals from stand-in captain Mark de Vries helped Leicester City progress into the third round of the carling cup.20-09-2005

I hope Mark is chosen and history repeats itself.

People truely are becoming dangerously deluded.

I can just about stand everyones ridiculous new out look on mdv, but saying he will be captian is just beyond reasonable thought.

I think too many of us have been guilty of a cavalier attitude towards this result. Blackpool are still on a club record run of TEN STRAIGHT WINS. We, on the other hand, barely managed ten wins in the whole of last season.

This could be a lot closer than many people think....

we don't need your negativity, don't rain on our parade.

BLUE ARMY,

I haven't been this excited about a new season for ages, I can't wait to get to my seat this afternoon.

3-0 Hume, Hume, Hume

People truely are becoming dangerously deluded.

I can just about stand everyones ridiculous new out look on mdv, but saying he will be captian is just beyond reasonable thought.

:018: He was saying he WAS stand in captain in that game... wasn't he?

we don't need your negativity, don't rain on our parade.

BLUE ARMY,

I haven't been this excited about a new season for ages, I can't wait to get to my seat this afternoon.

3-0 Hume, Hume, Hume
I think it's realism, not negativity. I still think we'll nick it, but the chances of us winning by three clear goals are very slim IMO.

2-0 cith, hume 26 mins, fryatt 84 mins

Not saying we'll go up this year, but D*rby had a shite start last year. I'm hoping for a 12th+ finish, and the boo boys to lay off for a year!

2-0 win for us:038:, not too comfortable though.:icon_conf Att 30279:038:
;)

I think too many of us have been guilty of a cavalier attitude towards this result. Blackpool are still on a club record run of TEN STRAIGHT WINS. We, on the other hand, barely managed ten wins in the whole of last season.

This could be a lot closer than many people think....
I'll take a goal in each half, don't care too much if it's a bit scrappy. I agree they are on a roll and may be more difficult than we think. But we WILL win!!!:023:

BLUE ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!​

2-1 City - McAuley (29), Clemence (82)

Lots of excitment and optimism in the air which is good to see. But boys can we agree regardless of the result at 4.55pm today that we keep that optimism going. Lets not fall into the trap of judging (negatively) an entire season based on one match.

I want the 3 points as much as everyone, but more than anything i just want to see that theres real potential in the squad now and that the future (not just today) looks bright.

God i'm so pragmatic!!!

I can see us slipping up and losing 1-2.

My sister got me the new shirt as a birthday present when it first came out, and I'm sure it must've been delivered by now, but she's not given it to me yet! :( I wanted to wear it today to usher in the new era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669