Blackpool thugs who are supposed to be stewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting phrase that. Mistakenly used in common parlance to mean that you'd swing a punch at somebody, but the origin of it is that you'd actually murder them and would gladly take the consequences. That is, you'd gladly swing from the end of a hangman's rope.

Hopefully none of the Lanxfox's are planning on killing any Blackpool stewards, it's really not worth it lads.
I know what it means and perhaps I was a bit over the top but its just that I hate thugs and bullies - they need a good kicking lovvvvl

I know what it means and perhaps I was a bit over the top but its just that I hate thugs and bullies - they need a good kicking lovvvvl - and also a bullet in the head - I have bought an automatic gun, next match will be a blood bath - if you come to get me cops I will kill you too
Whoooaa, calm down mate

That's really worrying as my post ended lovvvvl and someone seems to have added the rest - what's going on? - sort it out Jeff or I will find you and I will kill you

Jesus wept, calm down man

there is a very easy solution to the problem - the referee doesn't let the game start until all fans are sat down

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Like, seriously.

The stewarding look a bit over the top but you have to remember that there has already been an incident with the stand this year, there are signs and announcements about not jumping up and down in the stand because of the safety implication but a good proportion of city fans decided it would be a laugh to jump up and down, exactly what reaction did they expect?

The stewarding look a bit over the top but you have to remember that there has already been an incident with the stand this year, there are signs and announcements about not jumping up and down in the stand because of the safety implication but a good proportion of city fans decided it would be a laugh to jump up and down, exactly what reaction did they expect?
If there is a question mark against the structural integrity of the stand, then it should be shut. Surely?

If there is a question mark against the structural integrity of the stand, then it should be shut. Surely?

They've reduced the capacity and put up signs saying don't jump up and down, the real solution is Blackpool building a decent 4th stand, the cheapskates won't.

I find it bizarre that Blackpool are allowed to continue admitting fans to a stand that has been proven to be unsafe.

With the best will in the world; asking football fans to behave, particularly away fans, is spitting into the wind. Away fans will stand, they will jump up and down and they will be obnoxious.

It would therefore seem strange logic to place visiting supporters in a part of the ground where such behaviour could cause a greater health and safety risk than in any other part of the stadium. Perhaps a more sensible solution would be to sell cheap tickets to home supporters in the temporary stand, perhaps focusing on a fan demographic who would treat the facilities more in line with ground regs, and move visiting supporters to a permanent but slow selling part of the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566