Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Living in ths town its a must win for me. Pool fans think Ollys good and they have a decent team we will see im going 2-0 Howard Fryatt, team picks itself although id play Adams on the left Dyer Gally subs.... get into em ..give Olly a hard time!

I bet the same people to be giving him a hard time were waving their shoes with him a year and a half ago.

Leave him be I say nothing but a footnote in a rather torid time best forgotten. We are in a much better position and should be thankful for that.

2-nill to use is a good shout. Howard Wellens.

If IH wasnt their manager I think it could be a comfortable win for us. However, our fans are bound to create a negative atmosphere which will only fire up IH and therfore fire up his team. Can see them leaving with a point.

We will need to be right on our game to win this one. Tight, but we should squeeze it 2-1, both goals from me.

Reading this thread (alex) sounds like we are playing Chelsea, FFS
You bunch of chicken shitters

Despite their start, they are a piss poor team with a complete twat of a manager

It's Blackpool at home !

Anything other than a comfortable victory is simply unthinkable

Last edited:

Despite their start, they are a piss poor team with a complete twat of a manager

It's Blackpool at home !

Thank feck for that.

It's Blackpool at home !

Couldn't agree more, however ... if ever anyone was going to stop us going a year unbeaten at home it's gonna be hollowknob. It's a script just waiting to be acted out.

Oh, right, so as Leicester City fans when did we ever witness the inevitable happen so smoothly? I have more confidence in us beating any Prem outfit in the cup than I would sodding Blackpool...

Oh, right, so as Leicester City fans when did we ever witness the inevitable happen so smoothly? I have more confidence in us beating any Prem outfit in the cup than I would sodding Blackpool...

Don't be such a complete queen

If I know that yokel twat he'll send them out to attack us, leaving the game wide open for us to create bundles of chances that even Fryatt can't miss

I can see us scoring three or four

We havent beaten them in the League since 1966.

Don't be such a complete queen

If I know that yokel twat he'll send them out to attack us, leaving the game wide open for us to create bundles of chances that even Fryatt can't miss

I can see us scoring three or four

IH time at Leicester is the biggest failure of his career, do you not think he is going to be wanting to prove people wrong when he comes back??

Blackpool will be fired up for this game and we need to make sure we are as well. If we play well we will win, but we will have to play well for 90min and not just in the patches we have so far this season.

They haven't beat us in September since 1965.

Get a grip!

They may not have beaten us in September, but they did beat us home and away two seasons ago (the last time we played them). :icon_wink

Just trying to point out that it wont be the walk over some people seem to (always) expect.

Last edited:
Yes last time they were in our league they did the double over us arghhhhhhhhhh still have nightmares

They are a small seaside club with a tactically inept manager. Anything less than a win will be a travesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669