Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't give a **** what happens. I hope it pisses it down all day, turns out to be a boring game and every ****er catches flu from sitting in wet clothes.......

Who the **** arranges a wedding on a home match day!!!!!!!

I couldn't give a **** what happens. I hope it pisses it down all day, turns out to be a boring game and every ****er catches flu from sitting in wet clothes.......

Congratulations, BG..........didn't know you were getting hitched.

quality:--:081:

Just a thought couldn't you fein illness and then sneak off to the game instead? As long as your home before she who should be obeyed is you'd get away with it???

Last edited:

At least you wont be hiding two rows back, checking me out ,and trying to penetrate my inner circle.

4-0 city can not wait for hollocox to walk out ,bet we give him a nice chant or two

When Cheltenham came here last season the fans chanted "Mad Dog give us a wave" to Martin Allen. It would be nice to think that all fans will show the same maturity on Saturday. Sadly this will not happen. There will no doubt be loud and bad mannered chants but I believe they will only come from a minority.

Pool fans will give their ex Wellens a hard time

The last time Wellens played against them he was the player fouled in the incident that saw Charlie Adams sent off on his debut for Blackpool.

Yes last time they were in our league they did the double over us arghhhhhhhhhh still have nightmares

Horrible, horrible trip that was. We'd just lost in the last minute, I'd been up since 4am, my head was freezing, my rail replacement bus was late, which meant I missed the train to Birmingham, so I had to wait an hour and 15 minutes for the next one, which meant I missed the last train back to Leicester. My taxi back home (from Birmingham, at Cross Country Trains' expense) didn't arrive at New Street until nearly midnight...

IH time at Leicester is the biggest failure of his career, do you not think he is going to be wanting to prove people wrong when he comes back??

Blackpool will be fired up for this game and we need to make sure we are as well. If we play well we will win, but we will have to play well for 90min and not just in the patches we have so far this season.

He might want to prove people wrong or he might just be a shite manager full stop,I have always favoured the latter myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669