Blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and indeed my falsely issued spurious one which was later retracted

Do you think it might be time to move on spion? Do you think it might be time to let go and accept that shit happens?

I'm worried about you spion lad, I had you down as one of the rational posters. This obsession with a genuine mistake is painting you as one of the irrational ****ers who seem to think that the mods are some sort of forum thought police who get paid to disrupt their fun.

Don't forget that the only reason that any of us are moderators is to help out Jeff running the site, a site that I think we all enjoy and want to see grow.

Do you think it might be time to move on spion? Do you think it might be time to let go and accept that shit happens?

I'm worried about you spion lad, I had you down as one of the rational posters. This obsession with a genuine mistake is painting you as one of the irrational ****ers who seem to think that the mods are some sort of forum thought police who get paid to disrupt their fun.

Don't forget that the only reason that any of us are moderators is to help out Jeff running the site, a site that I think we all enjoy and want to see grow.

Do you think the above might have been better as a PM Macky :icon_wink

Do you think the above might have been better as a PM Macky :icon_wink

Possibly, but I'm all about getting it all out into the open.

Anybody want to see my impression of the Eiffel tower?

Chill out brothers, lets keep the faith:icon_wink

priest.gif

I was wondering whether Rhydal would be popping in this week.
Already expressed my feelings in the Champagne thread. Back in work now so time to kill.
Gone a bit weird in the General chat. Any chance someone can give me a synopsis to save me wading through the debris and having to fill in the (moderated) gaps please?

Already expressed my feelings in the Champagne thread. Back in work now so time to kill.
Gone a bit weird in the General chat. Any chance someone can give me a synopsis to save me wading through the debris and having to fill in the (moderated) gaps please?

It's really not worth it, some people got upset, some over reacted, everyone appears to have calmed down now. Hopefully FIF will soon realised that bans are applied on a username basis, not IP, so his proxy just indicates it's a problem at his end, not a ban and will then apologies for the distress he has caused us all :icon_wink

He knows what he's done :018:

Who ??? What ??? Why are you talking in riddles ??? Stop moaning,people like Cate have dragged themselves on their sickbeds to come on here with tales of house ownership etc and all you can do is bellyache about something or other........This Country

Who ??? What ??? Why are you talking in riddles ??? Stop moaning,people like Cate have dragged themselves on their sickbeds to come on here with tales of house ownership etc and all you can do is bellyache about something or other........This Country

I'm being victimised, H

I can't tell you his name for fear of reprisal, but he's trying to drive me off the forum once and for all

Once he's got rid of me, who knows where he will turn next

I'm being victimised, H

I can't tell you his name for fear of reprisal, but he's trying to drive me off the forum once and for all

Well good luck to him.
Do you think he's got it in for you ?

Last edited:

:icon_lol: leave me alone

I'm being victimised, H

I am doing my best and you are still here! What have I got to do to terminate you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669